+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sick and Tired of Being Alone

Sick and Tired of Being Alone

Hello all. Since this is my first post, I ask you, please be patient. Here it goes. As of right now I am 22 and still a virgin and longing for someone that is totally beautiful on the inside and out. With this longing comes with another overlapping thing I am going through oh by the way this is not a jealousy issue just a equality one. My younger brother on the other hand is 17 and has got an attractive girlfriend and seems nice and if he did not have that he could get any girl he wants. I am glad that he has that quality and I am not jealous but would love to have the same thing. I just want people to take notice. Someone once said, "Life is a climb, but the view is great." But as for me, "Life is a climb, but the view is poor because all I see ruins of times past where I see no light in the future." I am just sick and tired of being alone and just wish someone who will take notice. To be honest I am depressed, pissed and disgusted of my life turned out. I am sick and tired of rejection and no one taking note. For I long for that someone who that will allow me to say that they are the best thing I ever done. I need help please. Thanks

You need therepy.....it works wonders finding out about yourself

You have already posted this elsewhere
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

plenttyoffish.com
    match.com

Quote Originally Posted by rawfan1989 View Post
    To be honest I am depressed, pissed and disgusted of my life turned out. I am sick and tired of rejection and no one taking note.
    Need to point out what seems obvious to me...if you have the above attitude what sort of person do you think you are going to attract?
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

grow a pair of balls sir

You need to learn to love yourself before anyone else can xx

Quote Originally Posted by rawfan1989 View Post
    Hello all. Since this is my first post, I ask you, please be patient. Here it goes. As of right now I am 22 and still a virgin and longing for someone that is totally beautiful on the inside and out. With this longing comes with another overlapping thing I am going through oh by the way this is not a jealousy issue just a equality one. My younger brother on the other hand is 17 and has got an attractive girlfriend and seems nice and if he did not have that he could get any girl he wants. I am glad that he has that quality and I am not jealous but would love to have the same thing. I just want people to take notice. Someone once said, "Life is a climb, but the view is great." But as for me, "Life is a climb, but the view is poor because all I see ruins of times past where I see no light in the future." I am just sick and tired of being alone and just wish someone who will take notice. To be honest I am depressed, pissed and disgusted of my life turned out. I am sick and tired of rejection and no one taking note. For I long for that someone who that will allow me to say that they are the best thing I ever done. I need help please. Thanks
    I feel exactly the same, and know where you're coming from... I'm glad I'm not in this rut alone.

It's weird, I'm told by a number of people I'm attractive all the time.... I'm 6'1", 185lbs, have a six pack, run at least 2 miles a day, and have a toned muscular frame. My body is in good condition, I'm told I'm handsome all the time (even by girls who put me in the friend zone)... I don't and cannot understand it. I'm pretty much hating life right now... All the work I put into my appearance, and persona seem to be in vain... Life pretty much sux!
    Last edited by MoonlightKnight; 15-06-11 at 06:42 AM.

You are 22 and hate the way your life has turned out, your life hasn't begun yet. Start looking at yourself for the things that you are unhappy with, not complain that no one is taking notice, figure out what your strenghts are and your weaknesses, work to improve on your weaknesses and the things that you want from life. Figure out what it takes to get the attention from girl and than work it. Take the rejections, the goof-ups and the lack of immidiate success, they are all learning lessons. Good Luck.

Read Love 101. I live with a couple and get to listen to all the bickering and indecisiveness, I don't know why anyone would be upset that they don't have that. I am glad I'm single! I love myself. read the book

here is the online version: [url=http://www.mcwilliams.com/books/books/love101/]Love 101 TABLE OF CONTENTS[/url]
    You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want

Thank You to all of those u have helped and encouraged me. I am still all ears so to speak for more wisdom. Then again thanks.

Dating secrets of the 10 commandments By Shmuley (sp?) Boteach. Brilliant book.