+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friendship - > love but love can't - > friendship

Friendship - > love but love can't - > friendship

This girl is my schoolmate. We were friend at first. She had a boyfriend so I didn't want to ... But then she asked me to be her dance partner and we felt in love. I told her how I felt and she told me she loved me too. After 1 month struggling, she could break up with her boyfriend and loved me cuz' I didn't want to her to cheat on her boyfriend. After 2 weeks in love she broke with me today, she told me she had got used to have me as a friend and recently hadn't had that kind of feeling. What should I do now guys ?
    I love her that's all I want to say and should I try to get her back or move on ?

Girls do get their emotions confused sometimes. They can get emotionally attached, but misinterpret those feelings as being in love. She gave you a shot to see if her feelings would grow, but they didn't. It happens and there is nothing you can do about it but move on and hopefully keep the friendship.

Now she's back with her ex-boyfriend. I can't not be her friend anymore. It's so painful, such a tragedy. What should I do now ? I want to have her back so much. I dont' know if it grows or not but we laugh together. She enjoys making out and probably sex ( if we do it but I'm a virgin and the first time it's hard to get it right ). Yesterday she laughed with me a lot, we had so much good time

I think she needs to get her head straight before messing with peoples emotions. Leave her to do her own thing, but dont go running back to her when her and her ex have an argument, because i can guarentee you she will as she'll know you will be there and be a shoulder to cry on.

Keep away from her so you can heal. You will get over the pain, time will help with that. I have a tip for you: don't be friends with a girl you want to date. If they are single, you like them, you ask them out and get to know them better on your dates. Being a close friend sets you up to be friend zoned, and a lot heartache. Do not invest your feelings of love when you are not in a relationship with them either. You will lose again.

She doesn't come back to her ex-boyfriend. SHe told me that she felt me as a friend for too long and she thinks it won't work. There're some mistakes of me. I asked her for the 2nd chance but she said no, she didn't want to hurt me more. I still want to give it a try but I don't know how. SHe texted "sorry.It's my fault not yours. Don't feel so bad. Thx for loving me my best best-friend". The last line made me almost cry. I still want to try and do u think we can be bestfriend again?

I'm having 3 big questions now
    1. I always want to present her a necklace which we have seen and she likes it. Also a movie we want to see. Should I give her those 2 gifts ? I really want to. Will it hurt me more ? Will I feel better or will I regret if not do it ?
    2. Should I keep loving her and wait for my chance ( this is not possible right ? )
    3. I want 2 be her best friend again. Is it possible or should happen ?
    Thanks guy :d

I love those 3 very much. I still love her so much. Now I realize it. Please tell me your opinion. I really need some help

Dude what's done is done. You cannot make someone fall in love with you or want you. She told you already she does not want a relationship with you.....sorry to say but that is her final answer so just leave her alone.

She said she still loved me somehow. Should I be patient and wait ?

Quote Originally Posted by elves235 View Post
    If you fall into the friend zone it's because you did not clearly state your intentions and because you didn't seem to catch her interest by being interesting and etc.

Your being naive mate, if I were you I wouldn't get her any presents or talk to her and just get on with my own life. It helps ease the pain if meet other girls and get to know other girls and talk to them, it will fill that void that you are missing now. Once you are over the pain, think very carefully if you want to continue your friendship but for now you are in no position to become friends with her because of the feelings you have for her, be patient and you will be a better man because of this.

elves, sometimes things just don't work out.

I started hanging out with a girl in January, we spent a couple of week getting to know each other, I expressed interest and we dated. Unlike you, after 5 months she never fell in love with me because she was simply not over her ex when we started dating. I became a friend that she was kissing and using for support. When that support was no longer needed, I was tossed aside and left me wondering wtf happened?

This may very well happen to you if she ever gives you a shot, she knows you're an emotional pillow and that may very well be all you can be to her.

I chose to simply, painfully, leave my girl alone, and I think you should too, because this has further heartbreak all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by elves235 View Post
    Wait for what? To be her emotional tampon? Her gay boyfriend? Because those are the only things you are ever going to be for her.

I still love her so much. When the night falls I just want to keep trying u know. Tell her I love her and give her some time to think

I wish I could tell you something positive but, girls don't need time to think....she gave you her answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast