+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Only one in the world

Only one in the world

Guys: Do you go out of your way to make your girlfriend/wife feel like she is the most amazing, beautiful, sexy woman in the world and if so what things do you do to do this?

Girls: Is having your man make you feel this way important?

Just want some opinions and thoughts on this.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I used to go all out to make my gf feel like she's the most beautiful girl in the world. You know how she responded? She dumped me. lol Seriously, you can't shower a girl with that much love until they really want it. You just have to know when it's the right time to show her how special she is. If it's over done, it can backfire. Best to have balance. Both partner has to do their part in making the other feels appreciated and loved.

Do you think it is a sign of insecurity and/or low self-esteem when a woman wants to feel like that?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    Do you think it is a sign of insecurity and/or low self-esteem when a woman wants to feel like that?
    Neither, it's human nature to want to feel special.

I try to make my GF feel special all of the time - and she does the same for me. It's called love.

Of course its important to us girls, well.. for me anyway. I would be slightly p*ssed off if he never complimented or made me feel special. And no, i dont think its a sign of insecurity its just a nice feeling and nice to know that your loved and appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    Yes, I do.

I am confident enough in our love of one another to know that there is no way in this world that I am the prettiest gal out there. I don't need material things to be showered on me to feel loved and I'm confident and with enough self-worth to forego the having to be made to feel that the Mirror, Mirror On The Wall is going to assure me.

Just the fact that he scrapes the snow and ice off my windshield before he drives off to work and it's all done for me when I leave is enough to know that I'm valued. (as one e.g.). It is human nature to want to feel special but to make her feel she's
    most amazing, beautiful, sexy woman in the world
    not so much.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

i love my girlfriend enough that i do see her as the most beautiful girl in the world, even if objectively i can see that most other people would rate an italian super model above her

tell her the truth, if that's how you feel then she will probably appreciate it

All I would want is to be appreciated, acknowledged, and heard.

Yeah i did that for my ex and she cheated on me. And then strung me along for 6 years until i said enough was enough! I like to make them feel uber special but lets be honest they only use it against you. Sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by soccio42 View Post
    Yeah i did that for my ex and she cheated on me. And then strung me along for 6 years until i said enough was enough! I like to make them feel uber special but lets be honest they only use it against you. Sigh!
    Bit of a generalisation there, yeah?? Honestly, some women like to string men along, some don't....personally, I'm happy if he's happy. He tells me I'm beautiful and sexy and he shows me that when we're together. Thats enough for me. No way in hell am I going to use that against him. Others might, but not me.

OP - I think if you truly do feel that she's the only one in the world for you, then your actions will tell her that. It should come naturally and not be something you need to make a conscious effort with. Just my two cents.

To the OP, i'm male. And no.

I'm nice, but im not ott.