+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm in need of a guys point of view

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.

I'm in need of a guys point of view

OK, here's the deal...

My bf and I are doing great. We love each other very much, that's a given. And we have amazing sex. But he still lives with his parents, so we hardly ever get any time alone. I have my own place now, so i thought that would solve our problem. But it has happened on two occasions now that we are out alone, and when he goes to drop me off, I invite him in. Both times he has declined. I'm assuming it's becuase he doesn't want to get in trouble with his parents, but the mind likes to **** with a person. So obviously I have my fears of him not wanting to be with me. He tells me all the time that we need to have sex more often. So why has he passed up opportunities?

Idk, maybe i'm over-analyzing things. Please give me some input guys, or girls. Any help will... uhm, help. Just keep in mind that the feelings are intense, so it's not that he doesn't love me. Never mind. Ya'll just tell me what you think, please.
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...

A guy who doesnt want sex? wow. anyway i don get the part where you invite him in and you assume he doesnt want to get in trouble with his parents??
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Ask him why not when he says no the next time. Then report back, soldier.

who in the world whould not wanna hav sex? He could b

a)afraid that something mite happen. Pregnency or stuff
    b)is his first time. Mite be shy to tell that he knows nothing bout it. End up u laughing. That is a big ego blow!
    c)he is destined to be a monk

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

ask him why not. ask him why if he thinks you guys should have sex more often he won't come into your apartment. did you tell him, "do you want to come into my apartment to have a bunch of sex?" or did you just ask him in. you never know, a lot of guys don't get the point.

ask him why not. ask him why if he thinks you guys should have sex more often he won't come into your apartment. did you tell him, "do you want to come into my apartment to have a bunch of sex?" or did you just ask him in. you never know, a lot of guys don't get the point.
    That is the perfect comment. lol. I would actually be bold enough to say that too... lol... Try it, I bet it will work. lol

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

God damnit, people!

It's obvious that the guy doesn't want to extend that relationship. If he gets invited into your appartment, you'll assume that he can come over any time he wants. Then you'll start wondering if he can move in.............

He see's this down the playing field...and doesn't want it. He wants more sex from you because, well, if the sex is amazing, why not? There's only one problem, there'll eventually be strings attached.

He doesn't want a serious ****ing relationship. Just sex.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

Maybe.maybe not. How old is he? does he have a curfew? Do you use protection? and I think the question about how you inviting him in is a great on. I wish more girls could just say " I am horny and I want to have sex with you tonight" rather than waiting for the guy. if the girls understood how much of a turn on that is they would use that approach more often. That is why a guys like two girls getting it on. It seems like they are really horny and turned to each other for relief. Most girls try and pretend that they never get horny or masturbate because they think it makes them appear slutty but it is the opposite most guys love it when a girl admits she is horny and that she masturbates.

going into a womans apartment to have sex and be home by dinner is hardly a step toward committment.

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    OK, please be patient with me as I have to go through everything so I can answer everyone's concerns. I'll start at the top...

1) Nameless18, the reason why I assume the thing about him not getting in trouble with his 'rents is that he said, "I don't want to get in trouble for coming home too late." Thing about that is that about 10 minutes before that he said he didn't have a curfew, so idk.
    2) sfalexi, the next time it happens, i'll be sure to let ya'll know.
    3) kanzaki, it's not a because we've discussed the possibilities and we've come to terms on them, it's not b because we've had sex before on several occassions and i wasn't his first, and i'm hoping to god it's not c.
    4) misombra and fawn, trust me when i say that he knows what i'm inviting him in for. We always make out before i get out of his truck. Trust me, he knows.
    5) iknow, it's not that. The guy has already talked about moving in together and getting married. It had occurred to him to ask to move in with me, but he assumed i wasn't ready. It upsets him to think that all i want is sex. He wants more than what we already have, which is why i am so confused.
    6)gsgann, though i have used the "i want to f*** your brains out" line on him, i did not use it on those occasions. I should try them. I'll let you know what happens. Oh and he's 20 with an adorable little boy, so he's with his parents after a rough time with his son's mother. Maybe i should give him a break, no?
    7)i totally agree misombra, it's not a commitment unless you want it to be.

I think i'm just reading too much into it. I don't know. Keep the help coming guys.
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...