+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: No Contact = Success

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Tremelo and Horseguy.. you both should not be dating someone to get over your current exes..date them because you can see something coming from it but to do it simply to "forget" is just wrong, selfish, and mean. Now if you can see a long term relationship with them cool. But dont lead a person on so you can get over your exes.. My ex did that to me and then she tells me she likes me but isnt ready to date anyone. Dont do to someone what shes doing to me.. its not nice. Just my two cents. How would you feel if someone did it to you?

There is NOTHING worse than entering a relationship where one person is just using the other for self healing.. and you will eventually just end up back to where you were before dating the reboundee, excpet you are spreading your "poison" onto a new person. Everyone has feelings, and leading someone on is not right!
    Dude you sound like you are projecting.

I've told Nikki that I just want to casual date and I'm not looking to start a relationship or looking for anything long term. I told her I got pretty hurt by the last relationship so that's why I don't want to just jump into another one but happy to catch up and have some fun together

And she was ok with that, if she hadn't been ok with it I'd not have started seeing her. So I don't think I'm spreading my poison or deceiving her. I even told her I'm not totally over my ex and donlt think I will be for some while

ugh, just saw my ex at work, I don't think she saw me though. **** me.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Dude you sound like you are projecting.

I've told Nikki that I just want to casual date and I'm not looking to start a relationship or looking for anything long term. I told her I got pretty hurt by the last relationship so that's why I don't want to just jump into another one but happy to catch up and have some fun together

And she was ok with that, if she hadn't been ok with it I'd not have started seeing her. So I don't think I'm spreading my poison or deceiving her. I even told her I'm not totally over my ex and donlt think I will be for some while
    dont take what i said personally.. i was just stating some facts. I didnt mean to come off the wrong way. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    ugh, just saw my ex at work, I don't think she saw me though. **** me.
    Don't worry about it dude.... just keep moving forward. No matter how much you try to avoid them, they'll pop back in unintentionally every once in a while. Whether it be in person, coming across their picture on facebook, someone else bringing them up in a conversation, or just hearing their first name somewhere.... it'll keep happening for the next little while. Just use it as fuel to keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by elijah121 View Post
    Yea it is funny, yea i think i will get pissed off too honestly. They can't walk back in our lives whenever they want, control our hearts and minds. No we do, we took the time and hard effort to move on for something we thought was for us, but if it was that easy for them to walk away fuk em. TRUST ME if she comes back as a "friend" straight to the friend zone, but i will never call her even if she is my friend, i would leave it all to her. I realize i could live with out her and i don't need her. I was also thinking of blocking her on fb because of mutual friend posting that i randomly see like on their pages. Sucks to see her pic, it doesnt make me sad it makes me angry!! I don't want to be immature though by blocking her. I actually told her i would call her in 1 month to see whats up, lol but its past a month now and my pride is holding me back from ever calling. I really don't want to even though we ended on good terms. Forget that.
    EXACTLY. I'd feel mostly offended by her coming back. Even though there aren't too many reasons NOT to take her back, it would still be stupid to do it immediately. I'd definitely entertain myself for a while making her think that we're just distant friends who haven't seen each other in a while and that's it In any case, it's just a little evil plan I fantasize about if it ever were to happen. If not, oh well!

And I was the same way when it came to the whole "1 month" thing... At first I figured if I don't hear from her a month from now, maybe I'll coincidentally stop by her workplace and see what she is up to..... but once the month passed, I had made so much progress that I didn't need to fall into doing something that dumb. Just another piece of evidence that going no contact helps you in every way as long as you stick to it.
    Last edited by flynhayn; 21-06-11 at 07:29 AM.

Day 0, she texted me, I texted back. *SIGH*

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Day 0, she texted me, I texted back. *SIGH*
    LOL yep I'm right back at a new day 1 myself. I don't think she'll be contacting me any more though as my response to her yesterday was to lose my number/email/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by OmnicronPercei8 View Post
    LOL yep I'm right back at a new day 1 myself. I don't think she'll be contacting me any more though as my response to her yesterday was to lose my number/email/etc.
    Sigh, I went the other way with it. I told her I miss her and that this breakup was probably the best thing for us both right now. She misses me too and agreed, and we said goodnight. That was it.

Somehow I actually feel a bit better from that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567