+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things to make up for being on the smaller size of average? Girls and guys, help.

Things to make up for being on the smaller size of average? Girls and guys, help.

Hey guys/girls,

I'm realistic. I know that size matters, in general, for the part of actual intercourse, but there has to be things that can make up for my short comings, right? I'm quite open minded about sex and I'd be quite adventurous too (except anal) . I'm about 4 1/2 and on a very "good" day, I've been 5 1/2.

I don't want a bunch of comments saying "Be happy with what you have" or "If she loves you, she shouldn't care about the size of your cock" etc. I'm not bitter or anything about my size, I'm actually perfectly okay with it, I just want some things to make up for it. So, what other things, effective things, can I do to make sex more enjoyable for her and myself?

Thanks peeps.

-Anon

Quote Originally Posted by Nonchalant-Anon View Post
    Hey guys/girls,

I'm realistic. I know that size matters, in general, for the part of actual intercourse, but there has to be things that can make up for my short comings, right? I'm quite open minded about sex and I'd be quite adventurous too (except anal) . I'm about 4 1/2 and on a very "good" day, I've been 5 1/2.

I don't want a bunch of comments saying "Be happy with what you have" or "If she loves you, she shouldn't care about the size of your cock" etc. I'm not bitter or anything about my size, I'm actually perfectly okay with it, I just want some things to make up for it. So, what other things, effective things, can I do to make sex more enjoyable for her and myself?

Thanks peeps.

-Anon
    Get really good at oral. Practice stimulating the clit while inside of her. That's about all you need. Many women would much rather have a guy with a smaller penis who rocks at oral than a guy with a big one that is only okay at oral.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Get really good at oral. Practice stimulating the clit while inside of her. That's about all you need. Many women would much rather have a guy with a smaller penis who rocks at oral than a guy with a big one that is only okay at oral.
    Many women do not enjoy a guy giving her oral though.

OP, I think it depends on the woman. You just need to find out from her. Personally, I don't enjoy a guy giving me oral although I do enjoy giving oral. Personally, I think a guy who works out and has a nice body can make up for having a smaller penis.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post

OP, I think it depends on the woman. You just need to find out from her. Personally, I don't enjoy a guy giving me oral although I do enjoy giving oral. Personally, I think a guy who works out and has a nice body can make up for having a smaller penis.
    Yeah, I'm working on that atm. Anyways, I was asking of things to do sexually to make it for fun and enjoyable for her, rather than just working out so shes aesthetically pleased.

You should get good at finger play so that you can get her to the point of having had multiple orgasms prior to you even inserting your penis inside her. Read up on a womans anatomy so that you know where everything is. Google it and Google thechniques on how to get a girl to squirt as well. You have her legs shaking prior to intercourse and she won't even care if you're two inches long.

You can also incorporate a larger than you sized dildo play if she absolutely needs to feel filled up.

Keep in mind that being smaller is a blessing when YOU'RE getting head because it will be much easier for her to incorporate a deep throat action on you then if you were 8 or 9 inches. Hopefully she has an oral fixation ;o).
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-06-11 at 03:19 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Move to india or china.

Your goodlooking face or a quet ass if she is into ass play.i love to eat or give rim job to a goodlooking man.

So you're below average endowment. get over it, live with what you have.

Definitely give her a clitoral orgasm using a vibrator or your tongue right before you have sex. It will definitely help her orgasm during sex and everything will feel amazing regardless of the size.

Be adventurous.

Do not be afraid of toys.

Embrace them ... they are your friend.

And hers, if you play it right.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Mate i have a generally small dick.....

I've got by fine, used to be really inconfident with it, but now im proud of my little fella and i never disappoint.

The thing is im full on filth and very dominant. I give quite/very abusive sex (depending on the girl) and that more than makes up for what i've got. I've been told a numerous times iv been one of the best they've had...and they've not just said that.

To me, size matters.....to an extent.

Also to add....gotta be good with your fingers, tongue, and even just your touch and what you say can get a girl wild. Anal, toys and all the other shit just do!

Thats my reassurance for you

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post

Eh!? This must be me being naïve, but i've never come across (pun) or heard a girl mention they don't like oral. Why on earth would you not like it? Bad technique on the blokes part or some deep rooted psychological issue?

As for op, find out what she likes, a lot of girls like to be dominated, look into a bit of bondage, ass spanking, hair pulling etc get her satisfied and she won't care about length!
    Girth is just as important.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_Idiot View Post
    Mate i have a generally small dick.....

I've got by fine, used to be really inconfident with it, but now im proud of my little fella and i never disappoint.

The thing is im full on filth and very dominant. I give quite/very abusive sex (depending on the girl) and that more than makes up for what i've got. I've been told a numerous times iv been one of the best they've had...and they've not just said that.

To me, size matters.....to an extent.

Also to add....gotta be good with your fingers, tongue, and even just your touch and what you say can get a girl wild. Anal, toys and all the other shit just do!

Thats my reassurance for you
    yea, I never really trust compliments girls give me - they are clever enough to know how to boost a man's self esteem (and thus cause him to feel good and behave in a way she likes). But, you're probably about right. If you act like it's a problem, it will be one. I have an average to small penis and also have a lot of trouble with erections, I'm basically impotent most of the time. At my age (mid 20's, and it's been like this for years) that's probably unusual, but I just act like it's no big deal.

I love giving oral, or to the right girl at least. I'm not sure how anyone could get it wrong, but girls always seem surprised that I'm so proficient at it. Or, as above, maybe they're just being nice

OP - how are your erections? Do you get hard, like really hard? That makes a huge difference.

EO_oh, have you ever looked into help over the impotency? Stress, diet, lifestyle, psychological/physiological problems?
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    As for op, find out what she likes, a lot of girls like to be dominated, look into a bit of bondage, ass spanking, hair pulling etc get her satisfied and she won't care about length!
    Girth is just as important.
    Agree with this!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast