+ Follow This Topic

Thread: His/her non verbal I LOVE YOU'S...

His/her non verbal I LOVE YOU'S...

I wasn't really sure where to post this thread....

Was just wanting to know how you know your partner loves you, besides them telling you. I think non verbal communication says more than THOSE three words, although they're nice to hear too when backed up by actions....actions speak louder than words and all that.

My partner and I haven't yet said those three words, but I'm considering saying them to him soon but I'm 99.9% sure he does love me...because his non verbal communication says that.

Today I had a pretty rough day, and he knew it - so he sent me a text message a few mins before I was due to finish work, asking me out for coffee. I replied with a "what? Now?" to which he replied "yes" and then walked through the door to my office...it was the best surprise! He gave me a huge hug, and took me out for coffee and cake...the thought behind it was so sweet - and I know how hard it would've been for him to get away from work early too...

How does your other half tell you he loves you without saying it?

Sounds like he loves you....some men and probably women are afraid to admitt it first. Can see it as a weakness.

If you love him tell him!

But just my opinion/advice...dont say it often. Dont over use the word. So many couples say 'i love you' many times a day. It eventually becomes meaningless imo.

I've never been one to say it often - I'd rather say it once a week with feeling and emotion than saying it several times a day off the cuff. I'm not really looking for advice here, I just thought it'd be a nice thread to have in which people can share with others what their partner did that made them feel loved

Well that is very nice what he did. lucky you!