+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend won't kiss me

She's a liar....that's my opinion. Who has sex but won't kiss? An idiot maybe. I would take it as disrespect personally. You can stick your penis in her vagina, but you can't kiss? What kinda since does that make?

good advice is you need to wait for a time. might she is not able to build trust on you. give her time and happiness than surely you will get a bundle of kissis...

Quote Originally Posted by trishabcarson View Post
    good advice is you need to wait for a time. might she is not able to build trust on you. give her time and happiness than surely you will get a bundle of kissis...
    you didn't even read the above post did you? They've had sex.........surely sex would come after kissing

Somehow I think there must be a deeper psychological reason. She might have been forced to kiss someone, or maybe she did contract a painful or shameful mouth disease in the past. Either way I think she needs professional counseling.

But even if you get the issue resolved, I doubt she'll change enough to kiss you on regular bases. Deal with it or jump ship while you can. Sorry...

Your girlfriend sounds like she is a prostitute. That's the only situation I've ever heard of this occurring in.

Why is this being discussed?

Does she give blowjobs?
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Probably wasn't kissed much growing up, poor thing. Must have had a cold set of parents. Since kissing is such a normal thing she should be making an effort for your sake. Sounds kind of selfish.

Or maybe she loves kissing and you just have bad breath. When's the last time you went to the dentist?
    Last edited by leoben; 26-06-11 at 01:51 AM.

If kissing is what you want, but she won't do it, perhaps it is time to move on. She doesn't have to kiss you, and you don't have to date her. What about other aspects of the relationship? Do you get along well? Do you fight? About what? How often do you fight? How's the sex? Does she meet your needs? Do you meet hers?

Kissing is an intimate thing. Scientists have a theory that says when we kiss, we exchange pheromones of some type which indicate if a person is a good mate. A "good kisser" is someone who is a good mate, not just someone who has good technique.

Deal breaker just end it.

Nah, I wouldn't say it's wrong to be unsure whether you can be with someone who wont kiss you at all.

Talk about it with her and try to help her get past it. I've never heard of a girl in her twenties not wanting to passionately kiss her boyfriend. Especially since you've already had sex. Did you not kiss at during sex? That's very weird.

Maybe she has some issues that you could work with her on and maybe get rid of completely. It might actually be a good thing because you'll be closer because of it. Bring it up very gently though.

You need to tell her whats on your mind. I mean how can someone have sex with you but is fine with that but not want to kiss. My boyfriend and I never really make out only during sex but I get kisses from him... but someone who is disgusted by it. Thats the most intense passionate thing you can have between a person.

Maybe she likes to kiss, but she sees something wrong with your mouth. Do you chew or smoke? You have messed up teeth? Small lips, fat lips? Do you always brush your teeth? Do you have bad breath all the time? I think there is more to it, then her saying kissing is disgusting. There are other issues at play here. If what I mention does not apply to you, then she has had a bad memory of kissing someone, and or has other mental issues. If shes crazy, then you know. Crazy women are good in bed and that's about it.
    Last edited by Agent85; 24-07-11 at 03:58 AM.
    I don't mind being blunt and cold to the core....everyone needs to be put in their place once in a while.

I think there's more to it than she's saying. The only time I've never wanted to kiss someone I was dating is when I didn't feel very strongly for them. I'm gonna venture a guess and say that it's always you who initiates sex, and she goes along with it. If that's the case, then she's not very attracted to you. I ALWAYS want to kiss a guy that I'm attracted to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast