+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend won't kiss me

My girlfriend won't kiss me

I've been dating a girl for about 2 months and she won't kiss me. Last night I talked to her about it and she says kissing is disgusting. What am I to do, is it wrong to say i'm unsure if I can be with someone that won't even kiss me?

She sounds an idiot (sorry thats my take)

You can't live half a life with someone mate, kissing is a huge part of connection with someone. I'd get rid of her ASAP unless she decides to kiss.

I was seeing a girl once who wouldn't use tongues....It was just pointless trying to be with her.

Kissing, disgusting.....WTF !!!

If not kissing is a deal breaker for you then you have every right to break up with her. If she thinks kissing is "disgusting" what ever must she think about sex in general? I suggest you break it off now before she gets too attached to you.

Is she (and you) quite young?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I am 27 and she is 24

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforlove View Post
    I am 27 and she is 24
    Has she had relationships before? Has she kissed guys before? Is she a virgin?

Op, Dude... You say in your other thread that she says she hasn't allowed you to kiss her anywhere but the cheek because she likes to tease you. So which is it. She finds it disgusting (which is (or could be) a huge sexual issue) or, is it she is just not ready to kiss you which is another thing all together and far less ominous in nature.

How long have you been gf/bf?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Sorry about the mix up, I am not in the best state of mind right now. She will kiss me on the lips but its more of a peck, at first she would say thats all she was giving me because she liked to tease me. But then I talked to her about it then she said she think kissing is disgusting. She has been in relationships before, I don't know how many but she is not a virgin and we have had sex. Its been a little over 2 months since we started to see each other.

The movie "Pretty Woman" comes to mind.

If you can't live without kissing (I know I couldn't) then speak candidly with her and tell her that it's a deal breaker for you and that you both need to come up with a way to do it so that she's not disgusted or you'll have to leave. Don't settle for not getting kissed because sooner or later you will crave it and you will be looking elsewhere to get it which (if it gets to that point) is not fair to either of you. Ask her why it disgusts her. Just how well do you know her and of her past?

Your GF is seriously wierd - OK to have sex but she finds kissing disgusting? She needs therapy.

she says kissing is disgusting.
    I like her. She's cool.

I am 27 and she is 24
    Is there a chance she's in the closet..?

Rude. Not everyone has to like the same things.

My boyfriend had a cold sore recently so I wasnt alloud to kiss him for a week- hardest week of my life, the involuntary leaning in to do it was awful!!!
    If you can't live without kissing you obviously can't live with being with her

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_Idiot View Post
    She sounds an idiot (sorry thats my take)

You can't live half a life with someone mate, kissing is a huge part of connection with someone. I'd get rid of her ASAP unless she decides to kiss.

I was seeing a girl once who wouldn't use tongues....It was just pointless trying to be with her.

Kissing, disgusting.....WTF !!!
    Also beein in the "no tongue" thing once a while ago. Its tough when you like it one way and they like it another.

FACT: Kissing is not disgusting

Sure, the mouth probably has more germs than the average persons genitals, but hey, a kiss wont kill you (unless you contract meningitis, which is very uncommon by the way ...)

But disgusting? Never. Not a chance.

Kisses can be the most intense and passionate exchange between two people. Or, the sweetest, caring, and most gentle ...

Sex is one thing, but a kiss says so many things.

I couldn't be in a relationship with someone who thought that these things were disgusting.

You need to work out whether you can be in a relationship such a person.

Frankly, she sounds unusual, immature, and if kissing freaks her out it wouldn't surprise me if she had a long list of other, perhaps more worrying, neuroticisms.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast