+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to attract women who you have known for a while?

How to attract women who you have known for a while?

Attracting women you meet in a club etc is a completely different story, and something I am quite good at.

Attracting women you went to school/ college with who know you quite well. Well how do you really do that?

I have close girl friends that I share things with, who would never be attracted to me...I open up to them etc and they dont want to break the friend barrier.

Girls you were relatively friendly too however, who you sort of grew up with....how would you go about attracting them? They seem alot harder to approach?

Im interested in dating btw, not flings.

I would suggest you to not mix friendship with dating else you'll loose your friendship forever.

The thing about getting involved with a friend is that right off the bat you can negate some of the friendship. Your friend may feel that the friendship has been cheapened by the fact that you may be interested in her. Especially if she thinks that you go on sexual conquests in the clubs. If she isn't interested then you have a one sided friendship because ultimately you're wanting more than she is and that isn't fair to the friendship.

If you do happen to grow a relationship out of it then you can have one of the best relationships of your life that can possibly go the limits, but after you've crossed that line there generally is no turning back. If the relationship fails not only will you (or she) feel that you've lost a soul mate, but you'll also feel that you've lost your best friend as well.