+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Movies Love Quotes do you know?

Top 10 Movies Love Quotes do you know?

10. …someday my wish is for him to hold me in his arms, in a sea of deep blue, together at last, together as two.

~ Can’t Buy Me Love (1987)

9. If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just… passes you by…

~ My Best friend’s Wedding (1997)

8. I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No…not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening. but love that…overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable, like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture.

~ Shakespeare In Love (1998)

7. I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

~ When Harry Met Sally (1989)

6. Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.

~ Meet Joe Black (1998)

5. I would rather have three minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.

~ Steel Magnolias (1989)

4. I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

~ City of Angels (1998)

3. This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.

~ Bridges of Madison County (1995)

2. Do you know that place between being asleep and awake, where you still remember your dreams? Thats where I’ll always love, that’s where I’ll always wait for you.

~ Hook (1991)

and

1. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

~ The Notebook

What is YOUR Favorite Movie Love Quote?
    You r my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when the sky are grey...

I wish I was as smooth as Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally.. HAHA !

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've already wasted my whole life. I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.

Li Mu Bai - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."

Memory - Lois McMaster Bujold (sorry this is from a book that should be a movie)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

you complete me - Jerry Maguire

"Consider that a divorce." -Arnold Shwarzenegger, Total Recall (1990)

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rziE39JWfs]‪Total Recall - Consider this a divorce‬‏ - YouTube[/url]
    Last edited by VincenzoG91; 22-07-11 at 11:11 AM. Reason: video and everything
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

As You Wish.

Death can not stop true love. It can only delay it for a while.
    - Both from The Princess Bride

From the same movie but not about love-
    Life is pain, Highness, and anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by elephantsaurus View Post
    you complete me - Jerry Maguire
    I think that quote came waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Jerry Maguire.

You had me at hello - Jerry Maguire

" Love has given me wings, so I must fly."

A Knight’s Tale:

my wife is an alcoholic. Best person I ever met. She has 600 different smiles. They can light up your life. They can make you laugh out loud, just like that. They can even make you cry, just like that. That's just with her smiles. You'd have to see her with her kids. You'd have to see how they look at her, when she's not looking. To think of all the things she lives through, and I couldn't help her.
    Andy Garcia - When a Man Loves a woman - 1994
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

" I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore"
    "I hate you for making me want you so much. "
    " And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
    Edward Cullen
    "I'd rather die than to stay away from you."
    Bella Swan
    Twilight -2008
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Princess Leia: I love you.
    Han Solo: I know.

" I love you. You're my only reason to stay alive... if that's what I am."
    "I could never let go of you. I just couldn't live in a world where you didn't exist"

Edward Cullen

"You wanted me to be human. Well, watch me."
    "The absence of him is everywhere I look. It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest. But In a way, I'm glad. The pain is the only reminder that he was real."

Bella Swan
    New Moon - 2009

Given the screen name, I should've known...

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Given the screen name, I should've known...
    hahahahahah! Lmao! I concur.

Sorry Vampiress. I can NOT do twilight. Vampires do NOT sparkle. (I also couldn't read or watch Eragon because they suggested that Dragons only live as long as their humans. Basically, don't f**k with myth just to make money)
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast