+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Failure of no contact lol

Failure of no contact lol

I failed the no contact rule and ended up callin my ex who just broke up with me asking if he wanted to meet for a drink he said no not really Lol n then I went crazy all the things i shouldnt of done lol Today I got even madder and laid into him in a text how could he leave me when im pregnant he clearly has no respect for me he says that he is not attracted to me n e more but before we found out is a different story! I have been with this guy for over a yr we did break up in november n then got back together Argh im just so angry I dont know who else to talk to so I will just post on here can someone really lose attraction that easily? Is he just scared or is he just an ass. any way after he tried to make me feel bad by sayin i am not attracted to u just get over it and ill forget you even wrote this text in the next couple of days he just started saying can u leave me alone. Is this coz the truth has hurt him or are guys really just that cold? I would just like to say today has been one of the worst days ever however i seemed to control my emotional wreck self but did run to the college toilets crying lol hmmphhh

Having a kid wasn't part of the bargain and he ran.

Yes he is a jerk, but you were irresponsible for your choice not to use condoms. So in his eyes this is all your fault. He doesn't have to stay in a relationship with you if he doesn't. You had options, you chose to keep so don't expect him to be there to raise this child with you, he doesn't want to so be it. The only thing you can do is hit him up for child support, and the rest is all up to you. Since you are in college I suggest you make an appointment to see a school counselor to get some counseling, and I also suggest you make your way to a family planning clinic to get information on getting government support for daycare, and finding a single moms support group and meet others in your situation. There is help out there and I'm sure the school counselor can give you all the info to seek out resources to make this easier on you.

well i didnt think i could have children coz of cysts on my ovaries. Ill be fine, I just need to vent sometimes on this coz naturally am heartbroken

i dont go to school im 24 lol but i get ya

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelylilmama View Post
    well i didnt think i could have children coz of cysts on my ovaries. Ill be fine, I just need to vent sometimes on this coz naturally am heartbroken
    Same thing happened to a GF of mine. Her own doctor told her she couldn't have children, but with her new BF she did get pregnant! The sad part is he wanted the pregnancy terminated or the relationship was over for he already was supporting two children from a previous marriage. She was hurt, ready to leave him, but she weighed out the pros and cons, pros were, she had no job, no money, no place to go for she moved to be with him, she had many health issues, dealing with her weight,and she never really wanted children. She was in a tough place so she chose to not to keep it and terminated the pregnancy. She is happily still with him after all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelylilmama View Post
    i dont go to school im 24 lol but i get ya
    You mentioned college in your post so I just assumed you were.

You can still get counseling through a women's clinic or through your doctor.

part of me thinks he is just scared of whats happening, altho he is saying now he is excited he just doesnt know if hell be with me so he broke up with me. But then part of me thinks he isnt attracted to me n e more because thats what he said and he said he got bored n thats just how he feels, i have been quite insecure past couple of months, i try to forget about him for now but he always is popping up in my mind and what he said and it makes me feel so hurt, i was part of his family i got on with majority of his family and his very best freind and he was like a best freind to me too and i guess how i feel is normal but its so hard to move on and not get stressed about it