+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How are women supposed to express there feelings with a man

How are women supposed to express there feelings with a man

how are we supposed to express our feelings with a man when they have broken up with us o just read this article and aparently when men distance themselfs and things it acts like a rubber band and women need to anchor themselfs while the men create the tension and in order for him to snap back there needs to be tension (in otherwords dont run after him i think this means you have to create the tension by not chasing because if you chase the rubber band wont be taught) lol people especialy guys! give me your views and how are us women supposed to express our feelings succesfully to a man when he has broken up with us, to reel him back in

(I am pregnant with his child and things have got rocky since then) hes tried to stick around but i am guessing he is now scared of commitment (obviously its a scarey thing) he has tried i give him that and if he didnt care he wouldnt of tried right? i know it probs hasnt helped me being so insecure over vcouple of months it been scarey for me toobut all of a sudden to be bored of me and no longer attracted like i was nothing to him in the past yr i have been with him and got close to him his fam and freinds Help guys!

if a guy dosent want you theres not realy anyhting you can say bout your fellings to get him back thats y he left cause he dosent care bout ur fellings sry but the truth hurts