+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 37 weeks pregnant confused and missing my baby's dad

37 weeks pregnant confused and missing my baby's dad

Ok so Im not really sure how to word this so please forgive me if it doesnt sound right...

I am 20 years old and 37 weeks pregnant. My babys dad and i split up when i was about 6 weeks pregnant. We were suppose to get married May 16 2011. We found out i was pregnant and he started to change. At first he was so happy about it, he would say that alls he ever wanted was a family, he would drag me to the store at 10 pm just to look at baby stuff. I thought things were great...well all of a sudden he starts pushing me away. He would tell me that I should go stay with a friend because he needed time to himself or something along those lines. So I packed my stuff and went and stayed at my parents house for a few days and thats when things really started to get weird. He would text me all the time saying how much he missed me and everything he loved about me and that no matter what happened he would always be around for the baby and i. Then one day he just stopped talking to me all together. So i went to the house to get the rest of my stuff and to talk to him about our baby. He told me he had nothing to say to me about my because its not his because the due date doesnt add up. So we were over for good..Then out of no where in feb. he texted me asking about the baby and if i knew the sex of it, all kinds of stuff. So at this point im really confused..anyways...His best friend texts me and tells me that my ex talks about me all the time and says that he still loves me but that he just cant be with me. But I cant get him to talk to me at all, even about our baby. I have had a lot of problems through out my pregnancy and needed his help with decisions but that never happened. I miss him so much and love him with all my heart. I dont know what to do i have tried moving on but i just cant. I just dont get it..if he can tell his best friend all of that why cant he talk to me about our baby? And do you think there is a chance that in 3 weeks when our daughter is born he will come around and at least be there for her?? I am so heartbroken and emotional i just dont know what to do anymore. I dont know which way is up and which is down.

Sorry its really long and prolly hard to understand. Any help or advice i would be greatful for. Thanks

im so sorry to hear all this...why all of a sudden he acted like that? the baby is his right? im sorry to ask this ...

Yes the baby is his! I wasnt with anyone for a very long time before i got with him and i havent been with anyone since then. The only reason i can think of for him to act like this is because he is scared and doesnt know how to deal with it because his mom and dad got divorced when he was really young, so hes never had a father figure.

my ex did the same he wasnt sure on the pregnancy from the start but now is excited but has all of a sudden doesnt have feelings for me. my bubba was a accident im only 15 weeks pregnant and its so scarey alot of people dont relise ive posted on here and been told that i got pregnant on purpose and all sorts i really hope u sort it out because i know its not a nice feeling x

and my ex dad was the same hed go out other womens house and take him with him n leave himm in the sitting room while he was up to things obviously he was to young to understand what was goin on then

im so hurt coz all of a sudden hes not attracted to me any ore and he is bored of me me his freind he confided in his thoughts with and other secrets when he was down and didnt talk to anyone else about it i feel so broken

the funny thing is the week it happened we were ok until the 12 week scan and then he was off for a week since then and then he told me :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelylilmama View Post
    im so hurt coz all of a sudden hes not attracted to me any ore and he is bored of me me his freind he confided in his thoughts with and other secrets when he was down and didnt talk to anyone else about it i feel so broken
    I was on birthcontrol, we used condoms and he wasnt suppose to be able to have kids..or so he also told me. He kept telling me he wanted to have kids with me, we were even suppose to get married and then have a baby..well it turned out the baby came first. When i told him i was pregnant he said i had a weird look on my face and asked what was wrong so i told him "I'm scared that i will have to do this alone" and he told me "baby i promise you wont go through this alone. Our baby is a blessing that we both wanted. I promise you no matter what happen i will always be there for you and our baby"..now im like wtf happened to that?

People can be so mean. Dont listen to those people who said you got pregnant on purpose. I hope both mine and yours ex's get their heads out of their rear ends and start doing whats right.

I cant even get my ex to talk to me. He lives about 22 miles from me and out of no where the other night he texted me says "what do you want? Y you drivng by my house" i texted him back and was like "i didnt drive by your house im at wal mart"...do you think maybe he was just trying to check up on me or something?

I really havent got a clue maybe, my bf lives about that far to he lives in london and im in surrey, he hasnt even bothered to talk to me, i wasnt sposed to be able to have kids and i dont like the birth control things i dont think its right to put that sort of stuff messing around with your hormones. I used to be on the pill when i was a little younger and i reckon thats what messed up my ovaries in the first place we normaly use a condom but sometimes we didnt. I was not expecting it to happen you know i was in so much shock i could never have an abortion tho u know i just couldnt men think its so easy n the people on here that have sed this n that its like... when where you ever a woman? how the hell do u know as soon as u find out its like instant connection i thought about it n when i did i cried n at one point i even went to the doctors sayin i dont want to keep the baby she told me to come back the next week and if i still feel that way she would sort something but no i just couldnt i dont understand how people can get rid of something so close to u no matter if its just a cell at first that cell is life that is growing within us.

Quote Originally Posted by candypopqueen View Post
    Yes the baby is his! I wasnt with anyone for a very long time before i got with him and i havent been with anyone since then. The only reason i can think of for him to act like this is because he is scared and doesnt know how to deal with it because his mom and dad got divorced when he was really young, so hes never had a father figure.
    have you try to talk sense wit him? calm him down maybe he had a cold feet about how to be a dad since he doesnt have one...hows your dad and him relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    have you try to talk sense wit him? calm him down maybe he had a cold feet about how to be a dad since he doesnt have one...hows your dad and him relationship?
    I've tried talking to him but he wont talk back. The only thing he says is he wants to sign his rights away. Him and my dad were like best friends. He wont answer any of my dads calls or anything now.

I've tried talking to him but he wont talk back. The only thing he says is he wants to sign his rights away. Him and my dad were like best friends. He wont answer any of my dads calls or anything now.
    wow its hard to tell what is inside of him huh? just slowly tried to let him know the facts that he going to become a father soon so please step up to it...

wow its hard to tell what is inside of him huh? just slowly tried to let him know the facts that he going to become a father soon so please step up to it...
    I've tried to keep him updated about whats going on with the baby but he just doesnt care. He knows he is going to be a father and that the only thing i want from him is to be part of his childs life but he tells me he doesnt want anything to do with her. So idk anymore. I just dont understand it.

I've tried to keep him updated about whats going on with the baby but he just doesnt care. He knows he is going to be a father and that the only thing i want from him is to be part of his childs life but he tells me he doesnt want anything to do with her. So idk anymore. I just dont understand it.
    is there anything that spook him up or making him angry? or is there a distraction that making him sudden change his mind about being a father? or maybe he worried in financial stuff in the future. Having a baby is not easy there's a lot of things to think about and the responsibility of becoming a parent is big.

is there anything that spook him up or making him angry? or is there a distraction that making him sudden change his mind about being a father? or maybe he worried in financial stuff in the future. Having a baby is not easy there's a lot of things to think about and the responsibility of becoming a parent is big.
    I have no idea if there is anything making him mad. I do know that after we broke up he got back with his ex and she put it in his head that i cheated on him and that the baby is not is. But my daughter is his baby, I NEVER cheated on him. He almost lost his job so they called him in the office and asked what was going on and he told them "I have a baby on the way things are hard right now" so they gave him a 3 dollar raise. I know having a baby is not easy. Im going through it alone, i dont make enough money to give my daughter the life i think she deserves but im gonna do my best and try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast