+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help

Help

Hi,
    I was wondering if someone could offer me some advice?
    I've been "seeing" this girl for two months and I thought we had arranged a date for tomorrow night: turns out it was tonight, as I found out when she text me before asking if i was lost.
    I phoned her and she was mightly annoyed, and when i said shall I come round now she said "no, it's fine".
    She admitted being pissed off.....then I text her apologising again, cos it's a so out-of-character thing for me to do, and she said 'don't worry, it's fine", with a smiley face.
    But then she said she was busy all week.
    Last week I sent her flowers and chocs to her work, which she loved, but now I'm worried I've messed it all up.
    I don't want to nag her...what shall i do?

just wait a few days then txt her again its was a honest mistake

yes i don't think it's a major disaster, it sounds like you apologized really sincerely and did a lot of nice things to make up for it i don't think you need to bring it up too much, just contact her again in a few days to arrange another date (and make sure to be there at the right time lol)

do you kow any friend of her, i mean is she really busy for her work or she does not want to see u? can you describ her eyes when she look at you? what can you read from her eyes?
    You r my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when the sky are grey...