By exqzt_girl

I have eight brothers and one sister. I live my life growing up with guys. And having a lot of guy friends. Who's there for me when I'm down, lost, confuse, and in trouble? No one...but my brothers. My family not them type of people who would tell them that they love one another. We hardly give each others hugges too. We'll now they all are own there own. And me as of being the oldest right now in the house. LIfe is hard. My parents depend on me a lot. But I'm afraid I'm not someone who's willing to satisfied with their words. But i'll try. I miss my brothers...my oldest brother just left to Michigan today. Living there for the rest of his life. Our house is so quiet now..and there's no one who can help me fix my car any more. AhHhHhh! When I heard the word...it's late lets get going. I can see it in his eyes that he didn't wanna go. And as my mom was talking to him. I can feel the tone of her voice changing. Didn't want him to leave. But I guess its the best choice for him to find a better future up there. I didn't even wanna go near him. Cause I know I'll shed some tears...and just can't stop crying. It was hard for me to even see him leave. But he came back and dropped off some money for the family and me. I do hope that I'll see him soon before anything happens. And that he and his wife has a safe trip. We miss you Chucky....

It's hard to let a family member know how much they mean to you and how much you love them. But please don't be like me. Before you realize it. You're gonna take it for granted.

I do want my family to understand that no one can replace them and I'm glad that I've found them. And especially my parents. I want them to know I love you guys.

thanks for your time reading this