+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She may be Tweeting about me?

She may be Tweeting about me?

I've known this girl for about 10 years, no, since she was but a mere child ( I was too, by the way ) , and about 5 years ago, at a camp we kind of hit it off, but because of some circumstances, things didn't work out. But we've been in the same dancing group ever since I've known her, and therefore we spend about 4h a week together. There is a spark, since I enjoy her company very much, and I know for a fact, that she is at least a bit into me.

Well, I lost quite a lot of excess weight recently, grew a pair so to say, and asked her out. Our first date was good. I didn't tell her what we would be doing, or anything. Kept her in the dark about the whole thing. Marinaded her, so to say.

Well it's been a couple of days, and there have been quite a lot of tweets like this one :
    "Let me in where only your thoughts have been. Let me occupy your mind as you do mine"

So I'm wondering here - is it meant for me, or just as a remark, or what?

And if it really is meant for me, what should I do? Should I hint back something like that, or just play it cool, as if I hadn't read that, and just continue taking her out, doing my thing?

Thanks!

Forget the ****ing internet and do it the old fashioned way - TALK TO HER - or do you need some kind of diagram on wikipedia?

twitter is hogwash. when people get older they dont have time for this crap. yeah call her if ya need to talk to her. thats as bad as people posting songs words on facebook. someones loney is what it says. i like the internet less and less every year it does not work like they want it too!