+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Going NC??? When, what and how?

Going NC??? When, what and how?

NC started after i was satisfied with the reason why my ex left me... she said that she cant accept me because of her shallowness and she cant see herself marrying me in the future..

Right before i went to NC i sent her one last SMS giving her reasons why she cant judge me and my family. The sms is quite long but i can give out the details if it would help u guys to give me some advice..

What i am very confused about now is that it has only been like 2-3 days and she started calling me already (right after her last exam for uni).. saying that she just wants to know what i have been up to? she also asked me if she should come to NZ with me in July? (we planned the trip a few months ago with my brother and cousins.. but now there so much tension and everyone knows that is best for her not to come)

I dont know if she's missing me? using me as a life float until she finds someone else? or if she has intention of getting back with me? or simply she just wants to be friends and nothing else?

Should i be talking to her? if so.. what topic should i avoid and how am i suppose to be like? should i sound happy etc?

I deleted her off my facebook and as i am typing this up, she sent me a friend request on facebook.. what does she want? when i mention things about how we can get back together.. she says no she cant.. because she's affraid that she'll hurt me again... she keep restricting herself to change and accept me...

why doesnt she believe in herself? is there anything i can do? should i ignore her or should i continue picking up her phone calls?

The issues of marriage probably won't have gone away so you have to ask yourself if you can see yourself going back to that. If not, best to stay NC and just ignore.

there are two really awesome NC threads that are active right now, I recommend reading them.

I hate hearing the part about her "not being able to accept" you. That is what love is all about. It's a great feeling when you really relate to someone and you feel accepted. Don't sell yourself short and try to think about what you deserve also. If you are a good person then you should be accepted......

Ignore the calls, Don't answer it.

I've come out of a long term relationship and i can honestly sit here and say that No Contact is the only recovery path.

I picked up the phone when she rang, We met, We kissed, we had an amazing day, Only for her to break my heart at the end of it.

No Contact.