+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: younger ladies

younger ladies

for the purposes of this post 30 is the medium age so 31 is older 29 is younger

if you are a guy what age were you and what age is the yougest girl you have ever had sex with?

if you are a girl what age did you first have sex, and how old was your lover?

whats the biggest age difference you know of with a young girl and older guy?

if you are a older guy do you feel more attracted to young,same or older girls?
    if you are a young girl do you feel more attracted to younger, same or older guys?

If you are a girl what age did you first have sex, and how old was your lover?
    I was 18 when I lost it. My bf at the time was 23.

Whats the biggest age difference you know of with a young girl and older guy?
    In my life the biggest difference is 5 years. My grandparents were 7 years apart.

If you are a young girl do you feel more attracted to younger, same or older guys?
    Either same age or older.
    Last edited by Fawn; 14-01-05 at 11:40 PM.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I was 18 he was 21.

My friend is 26 and her boyfriend is 40 so thats 14 years.
    I'm more attracted to guys that tend to be at least 5 years older than me (I'm 24).

my first time was 16 and my virgin boy was 16 too.

the biggest age difference for me is 7 years. i was 22 or 23 and he was 35.

i usually date men that are older than me but right now i'm with a guy who is 3 months younger than me.

17 my first time, she was 15.

I was with a 28 yr old when I was 21, My current gf is 20 and Im 27.

First time I was 18, she was 24.

Biggest age gap I knew of was 31 years.

Ive always dated people older than myself. Smallest age gap has been about 5 years.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I was like a week away from my 17th bday. My BF was the same age as me.

My sister's friend just recently got out of her first relationship. She was 18 when they started dating and he was like 30. I also work with a girl who is 18 and her bf is 28. I have heard of people with larger gaps, but no one i really know well.

if you are a young girl do you feel more attracted to younger, same or older guys

Well just for background information i just turned 22.
    It's weird but i am never attracted to younger guys. I can look at them and be like "he's cute", but the attraction never registers. it's just weird. i'm more attracted to guys a bit older than me than anything. like 24-28 i would say is the group i'm usually most attracted to. and then i would say guys right around my own age. the biggest age difference i have ever dated was when i was 20 i dated a guy that was 25.
    Last edited by abercromqt20; 17-01-05 at 11:40 AM.

i was 18 he was 19

i know a girl that is 19 and her boyfriend is MARRIED and around 32. gross....

if you are a young girl do you feel more attracted to younger, same or older guys? older guys! not too old though
    much love xo

I was 16 hes was 24.

My partner is 11 years older than me.

if you are a young girl do you feel more attracted to younger, same or older guys?

I have always found from a young age I prefer older guys, there something about them

I was just into my 17th birthday, he was the same age as me

Hmmm cant remember anything bigger than myself when I was 19 with a 26 year old

if you are a young girl do you feel more attracted to younger, same or older guys

Im 20 now and my boyfriend is 19 (we were in the same year at school tho, my birthday is in september and his is in June) as we were in the same year at school I dont really see him as younger than me and he definetly isnt immature. I think i tend to only go for older guys or those the same age, i definetly couldnt see myself dating anyone who is more than a year younger, i.e. a year below me (when you look at it in terms of school and university)
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Quote Originally Posted by frankie_gal
    I have always found from a young age I prefer older guys, there something about them
    thats right, I find I am attracted to younger ladies, I think it is natural.

i think it's natural too. I think most girls are attracted to older guys. Which could explain why the men in hollywood are still considered sexy even as the get up there in age. With woman it's all an emphasis on youth. Although many celebs are sexy well into their later years, how many of them haven't had to fight the hands of time and have plastic surgury to take off the years. Men are socially allowed to age gracefully. You just don't see that with woman. I think most of the time men prefer younger girls, and woman want a man a bit older than her.

First Time:
    I was 15, he was 17.

Oldest:
    I was 23 he was 37.

Quote Originally Posted by gsgann22
    thats right, I find I am attracted to younger ladies, I think it is natural.
    Whats your youngest/oldest, etc, etc?

Me im 19, been in e relationships.
    One I was 15 and she 17, didn't last cause she moved...but we keep in touch.

Two I was 16 and she 15 and we was together for 2 years. Only person Ican say I honestly been in love with.

Then at 18 I was with a 16yr old for a while.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

i was 25 and he was 24
    and we both were vergins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast