+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crap that she left at my place

Crap that she left at my place

So ladies, when you break it off, what do you prefer to do with the crap you leave at your former lover's place.
    1. Don't care throw it away, I don't want it.
    2. I expect you to ship it to me or 3.
    3. Can drop it off by my door step as long as I am not home

If I am going to break it off with someone, I would first make sure that I take my stuff with me.

Also, what do you do with your ex's stuff? it goes both ways.
    "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." Nietzsche

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

Send it back to her, I want my clothes and shopping stuff back and the guy seem can't send it to me coz It's too far away hmm.

My bf and I just broke up over the weekend and I'm meeting one of his friends next weekend to exchange things. I'm too nice to trash someone else's stuff and I certainly want my things treated respectfully. Although I am afraid to see if I get a particular item back in one piece

I took my stuff before i broke up with my ex......just makes sense to do so.

Not all break ups are planned out. Sometimes they happen when you aren't expecting and cannot get to your things.

I know this is the ask a female forum but I went through this. This is the reason why I didn't start out with no contact with my ex girl. When she wanted me out I took a bus and only my clothes and jumped state which literally took 8 hours after the fact. Bite the bullet and contact her about the stuff before doing nc if you plan on it because if not its gonna bite you on the ass later. I ended up having her find out how much it was going to cost for supplies to send up my most important things(the things I needed to survive and get back on my feet.) and I wired the money for her to do so. The rest of my stuff I had her drop off at a mutual friends house where I can pick it up at a later date. Don't be a dick about it keep it civil, keep it short, do not bring up the relationship at all and if she does put it back on track about her stuff, do not threaten to keep some of her stuff, if she doesn't respond to you about it I would talk to a mutual friend about her stuff to see if you can drop it off there then having them deal with her.

Throwing her stuff away is being an absolutely careless douche bag. The least you could do is donate it to Good Will. What would you want her to do if it was your stuff at her place?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Throwing her stuff away is being an absolutely careless douche bag. The least you could do is donate it to Good Will. What would you want her to do if it was your stuff at her place?
    I asked a general question.I myself was not planning on throwing her stuff away, besides it is all mostly cosmetics crap and not that much. I was just wondering how it fared for others. I want to hear others responses as well, so keep them coming.

I sent her an email about her stuff and she never responded, thus I will drop her things off when I know she won't be home (I deleted her info so don't remember her address) Let's see what she does with my few things I left at her place.

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

Just cosmetics? Like tampons and make up? Just throw it out.

face creams, make remover, crap like that. oh, and the finger sized watch battery operated toy lol.

lol sex toys thats reminds me of what one of my friends did to his ex. a douchebag move but it was funny as hell. He broke up with her she moved out but left a small collection of toys and other random crap. She worked as a hair dresser. We have a friend that works for ups whose route includes that shop so he put them in a box and shipped them through ups made sure to give our a friend a warning to make small talk until she opened it. She opened it up in front of her coworkers and clients of the shop.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL tampons are not cosmetics
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I wouldn't throw anyway anything as I wouldn't want my stuff chucked! anything he didn't take I would throw away though

if they dont take with within 5 months, give it to good will. I think its ridiculous not to communicate one more time to take care of this type of thing. My husband's ex left crap at our place for over a year. Literally right when we were in the process of moving she finally decided to come get her stuff.
    I would expect after a certain amount of time if I left my stuff at one of my ex's it would be thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahprincess View Post
    if they dont take with within 5 months, give it to good will. I think its ridiculous not to communicate one more time to take care of this type of thing. My husband's ex left crap at our place for over a year. Literally right when we were in the process of moving she finally decided to come get her stuff.
    I would expect after a certain amount of time if I left my stuff at one of my ex's it would be thrown out.
    X2. I think what happened in this case is my request to go NC after she communicated that I "stay in touch" and this must kave taken her by surprise. I don't think she ever expected it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast