+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me?

Does she like me?

Hey all, I am new to this place ( be nice!). Hopefully this is not too long and too complicated

I am in my last year of college and recently i met a girl i really liked. Few weeks ago, my friend took me to a club near campus on a sat night, and I met this really cute girl. She is a really good dancer while i can't really dance at all (i am not a party person). The friend that took me there went dancing with one of her friend, and he introduced me to them (there were 3 of them). So i started talking to these girls (i am a pretty shy person), and these girls invited me to go dance with them. After a while of dancing (i feel pretty tired and not comfortable) so i went back to sit on the booth, this girl i liked saw me sitting on the booth and come and grab me to the dance floor again. In the end i didn't really dance with her but rather stand in the side seeing them dance (alsoi recently hurt my feet and i cant move that well). Anyway after the dance, i went to ask this gir for her phone no in a casual way, she said something like "oh, my phone xxx" i couldn't really hear what she says because of the music and i feel pretty bad of getting a rejection therefore didnt bother. I feel like i should have listened more carefully to what she actually said, thinking back she looked kind of genuine and maybe she had a reason. Anyway i moved on and ask her other frd (who is pretty nice person), she gave me her no and facebook contact etc. Oh, and we all go to the same college, so its not entirely like asking up random people for phone or contact. Then we all (me and my friend and these 3 girls) went back to our dorms sharing a taxi.

I felt that this girl didn't like me because she didn't give me her cell no and also i feel there is some sort of awkwardness when i talk to her (maybe because i like her? i am the awkward one?). Anyway i have been thinking of her quite often. Then one day a week later after that, we met in the swimming pool. The friend that took me to the club likes her frd, and both she and her frd dislike my friend (my friend is somewhat weird). My frd try to help me by asking her random stuff, and she replied in a rather rude manner (which i do understand, my frd did some pretty nasty stuff to her frd in the club). I didnt approach her, but heard their conversation. I didnt swim too long in the pool as i feel like she wouldn't like me since last time, we didnt even say hi during my whole stay as she was busy talking with her frd, so i decided to leave. Then just when i grabbed my towels and decide to leave, she suddenly said hi to me. She asked me y im there and leave so quickly. I was really happy but also shocked. I didnt expect her to talk to me. However i again sense some sort of awkwardness coming from her. We chatted a few sentence then i said bye to her, i didnt want the conversation to go too long and become weird. Later on that day i added her on facebook. However she did not accept my friend request for almost a week, maybe because i didn't post my picture as the profile pic? I posted a picture of my dog (ya i know its lame). But i thought she would know its me.

I just feel like sharing my experience and see what u guys think. I know what i should do eg talk to her more, get to know her friends etc. But i am just curious what are the odds that she likes me? she just think i am a normal guy? or is she trying to confuse me? I personally think (with no bias) that she probably just thinks i am just a normal dude, and probably not interested.

Any advice is welcomed!

you havent spent enuf time with her for her to get any reading from u if u like her or not just spend some more time with her and c were it goes

ya i agree with you bigdaddy, there is really not much info i know lol

I know i am over analyzing the situation, but i just cant help!

Confidence, man! Get some confidence! Your whole post sounded so wishy-washy. Women don't like that. They like a man who is confident and secure in himself. That is different from being cocky or rude. Just be sure in yourself and it will come across positively to others.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!