+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My SweetHeart

My SweetHeart

By raVer_cHicKz00

Love is happiness but it can be painful...

Walking down the street is a place where i wouldnt expect to find someone i truly love..On December 2 2001 in Minneapolis, Minnesota i was walking home from my sister in laws house during winter by myself, my cousin was driving by while i was walking home from my sister in laws house. He was with a couple of guys. He told me to go in his car and he'll take me home. I was shy cause i didnt know any of the guys. I talked to my cousin and thanked him for the ride. He thought i was crazy for walking home. I told him that i was walking from my sister in laws house and since i lived like 7 blocks away i decided to walk..He called me crazy again. I laughed and after that it was quiet. I decided not to be shy and ask who the guys in the back was. My cousin said it was some of there cousins from their mom's side of the family. And he started to tell them their names. They all were cute but i had my eye on one guy. His name was Rocky. He wasnt as cute as the other two but it seems like i was kind of interested in him.
    We got to my house and i thanked my cousin again. I shuted the car door and after a few steps on my sidewalk my cousin beeped at me. I looked back and he signaled me to go to him. I went and he got out of his car and ask if he could give my number to his cousins. I asked him if they were all single. He said that Rocky wasnt and the other two was. I did kinda thought it was Rocky but it wasnt him. It was his other cousin Kennie. But i decided to give it to my cousin to give it to Kennie. I was hoping he would call that night but he didnt. So i thought that he didnt care so i worried about other things then that. A couple days later i heard the phone ring. I thought i was my sisters boyfriend when she called for me to talk on the phone. I was shocked when i heard this cause i didnt expect a phone call from anybody. It was Kennie that called me. I acted like i didnt know who he was. Then he mentioned my cousin Long and the day Long came and picked me up after school. We talked and exchanged 411. His name was Kennie He was a Vang and was 17 at that time. At that time i was 15. He didnt really mind of our ages. So yea back to him.. He was from Eastside St.Paul where my cousin Long lived. And he been single since September. We talked about alot of stuff like how me and Long was related and about past relationships etc. I didn't seem interested in him cause all he could ever talk about was his car and his cool body kit.
    One week after we talked he never called. I didnt care cause he seem so boring. One day out of the blue Rocky called me. I thought it was Kennie. He sounded different and i ask if he was Kennie. He told me he was Rocky. We talked for a while and after Rocky asking me if i was single i asked him if he was, cause i remember Long telling me that he was the only one taken. I told him Long told me that he was taken. He admitted that he was taken at that time but his ex-girlfriend broke up with him to go marry a guy she was cheating on with Rocky. He said he was heartbroken and decided to call me to get over what happened to him. I told him how sorry i was. After telling me about his ex he asked about alot of stuff about me. I told him and i asked him. He was sweet. He wasnt like Kennie. Hes so interested in what i had to say instead of talking about his car and his body kit, he asked alot of questions. I was shocked that he was interested in a girl like me.
    He called me like almost everynight talking about things that arent important to carry a conversation. He was humorous and he laughed alot. That laugh was annoying at first but talking to him for a couple of days made me fall in love with his laugh. Two weeks later he wanted to come and see me. I waited outside for them for like 20 minutes. He came with my cousin Long and Kennie. As I saw Kennie my eyes widened. But i paid attention to mostly Rocky. He came up the house side walk with his hand in his coat pocket. He had a big smile on his face. I smiled backed and blushed. I went down my 5 step stairs outside. He came real close to me said hi. We talked for a while and it came to a part where we were really close together and i was tilting my head up. He was like 6 inches taller then me. It was cold so i invited them to sit im my porch. "Now you say that?!" said Long in a funny voice. We all laughed and went to my porch. I turned on the heater and they sat in the sofas we put in the porch. I sat in one of those metal chair and it was COLD. My cousin was dissin me on how i got to sit in the cold chair, so Rocky felt bad for me and told me that he'll sit on the chair. I refuse and told him that i was next to the heater so i would be warm. We talked and it kinda got personal. So my cousin Long was like " I want to keep my ears virgin" and headed out. so Kennie followed him out. Rocky sat there in the couch and told me to sit with him. So i sat next to him and we talked for ten minutes. Out of no where the question "WILL YOU BE MY GIRL" came out. I smiled and said yes. I said yes because he was a sweet guy and caring. He smiled back at me and his hand on the couch. I cant believe i went and grabbed it and held it for a while. I got cold so i found my slippers on the shoe shelf and wore it. He got up and when i came back his arms were out. I knew he wanted to hug eachother so i put my arms around his shoulder and held him long. He said the first thing that made me want to kiss him. He told me he loved me. I was happy and said it back to him. We held eachother for a good ten minutes and i let go. I saw my cousin running up the sidewalk and knocking on the door. So i opened the door. Hes like "Hey Natalie were funnah go aights!" I sighed and said i guess so. He hugged me once more and kissed me on the lips. I didnt know so i accidently stuck out my tongue and as soon as i know we were kissing but not long cause Long was there. He was making a teasing sound and laughed. Rocky said he loved me and said bye and headed out. I waved and closed the door and said bye to my cousin. I was so happy that day.
    Two days later it was Christmas. He came over and gave me a gift. Since my parents didnt really buy the older kids some present i was the first to get my present out of my older siblings and my younger sister. He came over with this one fake flower on a base that looked like it was frozen. There was fake water droplets on one petal. It looked so nice that i gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He looked at me and smiled. He had an adorable smile. It made me happy to see his smile and it made me crazy for him badly.
    The New year came and he came over again to pick me up and go out and bowl and shoot some pool. My cousin was there and again Kennie was there but i saw him with another girl and i didnt care. Rocky and I was shooting some pool together and it was nice being with him. He showed me how to aim for the hole cause i wasnt very good with shooting pool. My sister and her boyfriend tagged along so i decided to talk to my sister while her guy was bowling. I heard some people arguing. I looked back and saw Rocky and his friend Kennie arguing. I got scared and my sister told me to get Rocky. I took a deep breath and ran to get him. Long went and stopped them. I was glad he was there to stop cause Long hes a cousin that wouldnt let anybody get in a fight. He was like a peacemaker. I asked Rocky what went wrong and he said that Kennie was drunk and wants to mess around. Rocky and I talked about it and told him not to mess around with anybody. After that we went home cause it was late. We got to my house and Rocky got out with me. As Long went inside to use the restroom and my sister and her boyfriend went inside the house, Rocky and I was outside holding eachother, kissing and whispering things to eachother. I loved him so much that i gave him a HICKEY or HATERMARK..hahahh..
    "I love u babe." as he would say before long took him home.
    "I love u too hun." I said back.
    I didnt want to let him go and the kissing continued and the whispering continued. That night was unforgettable.
    We've been dating for 9 months and it was a week before my birthday in September. He came over almost everyday that week to spend my birthday week with me. The day before my birthday he took me to his house. His parents were attending a funeral and he was the only person home. That night we made love. It was nice and Im glad i made love to the person i knew still cared for me. We slept together in his basement where he sleeps by himself. So we had all the privacy we wanted. We got silly and played around that night too. I miss that day still. I went home 5 in the morning and i was kinda scared my parents might wake up and start tripping. But they were deep asleep. I ran upstairs,changed and went to bed. That morning i couldnt sleep. All i wanted was to be with Rocky. I missed him so much that i just layed there until six in the morning and slept late until 11:00 am.
    I woke up and Long was in my brothers room drinking beer. I went and said hi. I took a shower after that thinking about Rocky and only Rocky. So after my shower i called Rocky's house, but his mom said he left somewhere. I got worried and just sat in my bedroom for 10 minutes. So i decided to go and help my sister in the backyard and set up my stuff for my birthday, and right behind me was Rocky. I was so happy i drop the napkin bag and hugged him. It made me happy to see him come to my birthday party. He helped my sister and I with the setup, but after almost everything was setup we went walking around the field the next block down. We talked about last night and i talked about how that morning i called him and his mom said he went somewhere. He laughed and said i was silly.

"I was comin to your birthday party but you didnt invite me.." he said and made a silly sad face.
    "Whatever bay!" and i pinched him on the cheek.
    "okay let go" Rocky removed my hand and took me and kissed me.
    We headed back to my place and some of my friends were there already. They gave me gifts and presents so i set it by the wall under a window. That day was really fun. When everyone was eating food i opened my presents. I opened Longs' present he gave first. It was a frame that said PALS on the top that had him, my brothers, and some of his friends in it and gave it to me.
    "Thats the best i can do! You better like it!" said Long. Everyone laughed.
    "Duh you dork!" i said back to Long.
    I went and gave it to my mom to see
    "Look mom tij laug Long na" i said (sorry bad spelling)
    My mom laughed and put it on the table. I was heading back to table in the back and Rocky sneaked up on me. I gave a little scream and giggled.
    "Hey i'LL give you your present after the party cause i want it to be you and me only okay babe?" he asked
    "Sure." i replied back.
    (Guess what he gave me. No it doesnt have to do with anything that has an intimate part hehehhehe read on and youll know hahahhah)

I couldnt wait what Rocky was planning to get me. So after the clean up and everybody left except long and a couple of his friends and a couple of his brother and sister. So he took me to his car. We sat in there and he gave me a necklace. It was so beautiful that i actually cried. So we hugged and kissed. We kissed so long that i felt like i was in heaven. That day was what i would actually called UNFORGETABLE. He is my sweet heart.

On June 2 2003.He broke up with me because of some stupid stuff happening. That was like a couple of days ago. He still calls and says he loves me, but we would still talk like alot of lovers out there would talk about. But i still love him.

To: Rocky maH baBiE i stiLL loVe
    * Hey BaBie...i miSs u sO mUch...I stiLL loVe yOu EveN tHo We BroKEd uP.. iLL loVe u aLwaySe i kNoW u stiLL miSs mE...iLL bE heA fOr aLwayz aNd ReMeMbEr aLL dA tiMes we haD baBiE!!LoVe YoU!!
    *MuaH**MuaH**MuaH**MuaH*

Love is happiness but it can be painful.....

*Thanks for reading. And i still love Rocky!!

Intersting. But I desagree with the last phrase. Love is love, to fall in love is to fall in love. In Portuguese the expression has even a very diferent name.

beautiful story!

Dating

Quote Originally Posted by loveforum View Post
    "I was comin to your birthday party but you didnt invite me.." he said and made a silly sad face.
    "Whatever bay!" and i pinched him on the cheek.
    "okay let go" Rocky removed my hand and took me and kissed me.
    We headed back to my place and some of my friends were there already. They gave me gifts and presents so i set it by the wall under a window. That day was really fun. When everyone was eating food i opened my presents. I opened Longs' present he gave first. It was a frame that said PALS on the top that had him, my brothers, and some of his friends in it and gave it to me.
    "Thats the best i can do! You better like it!" said Long. Everyone laughed.
    "Duh you dork!" i said back to Long.
    I went and gave it to my mom to see
    "Look mom tij laug Long na" i said (sorry bad spelling)
    My mom laughed and put it on the table. I was heading back to table in the back and Rocky sneaked up on me. I gave a little scream and giggled.
    "Hey i'LL give you your present after the party cause i want it to be you and me only okay babe?" he asked
    "Sure." i replied back.
    (Guess what he gave me. No it doesnt have to do with anything that has an intimate part hehehhehe read on and youll know hahahhah)

I couldnt wait what Rocky was planning to get me. So after the clean up and everybody left except long and a couple of his friends and a couple of his brother and sister. So he took me to his car. We sat in there and he gave me a necklace. It was so beautiful that i actually cried. So we hugged and kissed. We kissed so long that i felt like i was in heaven. That day was what i would actually called UNFORGETABLE. He is my sweet heart.

On June 2 2003.He broke up with me because of some stupid stuff happening. That was like a couple of days ago. He still calls and says he loves me, but we would still talk like alot of lovers out there would talk about. But i still love him.

To: Rocky maH baBiE i stiLL loVe
    * Hey BaBie...i miSs u sO mUch...I stiLL loVe yOu EveN tHo We BroKEd uP.. iLL loVe u aLwaySe i kNoW u stiLL miSs mE...iLL bE heA fOr aLwayz aNd ReMeMbEr aLL dA tiMes we haD baBiE!!LoVe YoU!!
    *MuaH**MuaH**MuaH**MuaH*

Love is happiness but it can be painful.....

*Thanks for reading. And i still love Rocky!!

Yes! I agree with your great advice, it really works for me.
    Thanks for your information!
    I got an infraction for advertising!

thanks for the story... really nice

Sounds like a asian love story.