+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost and Confused-any advice

Lost and Confused-any advice

My wife and I run into money problems 2 years ago, it got to the point that our monthly bills exceeded our income. The debt was run up by my wife behind back, most in my name. I moved out of the family home to concentrate on paying off the debt , we were still a meeting up, spending time together, and share responsibilities of the kids, i gave her money when i could and made myself available for whenever she needed me. This has now been going on for 2 years, she has now told me that she wants a divorce as she no longer loves me and blames me for moving out, saying that I ranway and let her down. She has taken no responsibility for debt in question and solely blames me for ending the marriage. I moved in with my parents and have not paid any rent to them, and they have helped me pay some of the bills, my wife resents the fact that they have done this and that I apparently had it easy , when she had to deal with the house, the kids etc, even though I have done my fair share. I cant understand how she has come to this conclusion and I am finding it difficult to let go of the marriage, I have tried take full responsibility for our relationship breakdown, tried making her feel special and written to her to explain my true feelings for her. After everything she has said and done I still love my and believe that she still loves me, but her emotions are confused.

If you both had shared the responsabilities of all the household finances, not to mention everything else, and worked together as a team, this would have never happened. This is your conflict, you are too passive and she is selfish and in denial. 2 years without going to a marriage counselor to maybe fix this.....I feel your window of opportunity has just closed.

It is a sad story! Unfortunately due to some financial problems caused this problem between you couple. But it happens sometimes. It is true that one who loves you really, never go away even in any bad situation. But she finally told you to leave you for just a recession. But you have kids and think about them.
    My suggestion would be, you should come back together again and I believe [URL="http://www.myboyisanidiot.com"]the love[/URL] u ever did will come back again.
    If you feel her emotions are fake now than let her go and you live your way. Its good to be stay happy alone if you are not happy with someone. But you should try her to realize first. Thanks.
    Last edited by deepika_16; 23-06-11 at 05:04 AM.