+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend and her male friend, should I be afraid?

My girlfriend and her male friend, should I be afraid?

Me and my girlfriend are 16 years old. I know we are still young but we had a relationship for 3 months and we are great for each other. We go to same school and we have common friends. (we go to different classes)

We had some relationship problems, because some people sabotaged our relationship but we got back together after a week because we talked it over and realised we love each other too much.

I love her more than anyone and anything, and I trust her alot. Here is the problem.
    She goes to same class with one guy and they are friends since then. (9 months ago when they met in class when highschool started). They sit together in class, they joke about stuff and everything. He is her best friend. We used to hang out together, with our schoolmates, but we stopped because of some problems. I was very jealous but I realised they are just friends and that I shouldn't worry about it.

But once I broke up with her for few days, and when we got back together, she put a song on facebook with lyrics that go like "why dont you love me like you used to" or something like that, and I asked her what is it about and told her I love her so much. She said she got in a fight with her best friend. (that guy)
    Then he put lots of sad songs on his wall, sad LOVE songs with lyrics that send a message.
    I think they aren't in a fight anymore and now he is putting some other love songs that really show he is in love with her.
    And it is not about those songs only, lots of other things show that he is in love with her and I am 100% sure in that.

Now, 2 of them are really good friends and he is in love with her. I am sure she loves me and I am sure she doesn't wanna be in a relationship with him, but I don't know what to except. How do I act near him? Do I have to be paranoid that she will start to love him more than me ?

I think you're a troll.

You in a bad mood today, HIA?

OP, ignore the guy. Be cordial when you see him. Trust your girlfriend not to do anything stupid.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she is anything other than uncomfortable with his interest, yes, you are in trouble.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    You in a bad mood today, HIA?

OP, ignore the guy. Be cordial when you see him. Trust your girlfriend not to do anything stupid.
    No, just seemed a trollish post... maybe I was wrong.

I would tell her about your concerns. If you two really love each other as much as you say then you should be able to talk to her about anything. If she gets defensive or angry then you may have a problem. But don't accuse her of anything or assume anything, simply express your concerns in a calm, rational manner.

Start pulling away emotionally and start looking for another girl in case something happens with this one. If you find a girl you like better, dump the current one and tell her you felt she favored her friend over you.