+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My g/f is a sex fiend since I proposed.

Should read "I'd rather be with a woman..." typo, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Anal sex...well, if you love it so much then why didn't you just give a ring to your favorite gay friend who likes to be a bottom? It is the same basic anus, ya know? It smells like shit, just like your fiance's, and your gay friend won't get cottage-cheese thighs....he probably takes better care of his glutes and legs that she does

Anyway, I'd rather be a woman and all of her special woman parts, than to do something violent to her butt. I know that others won't agree, but that's just my way of thinking.
    Violent? If there's violence involved, that'd be horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Violent? If there's violence involved, that'd be horrible.
    Tearing her rectal lining, which is what generally happens during anal sex, and possibly damaging her sphincter or puncturing her intestine (causing serious infection)....those aren't "violent" acts on the human body? Of course they are.

Her vagina is built for sex and for giving birth, too. Use things what they were made for.

Enjoy the sex while you can. After she pops out a kid, there could be a long dry spell.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is funny, enjoy it while you can, fras ....
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Anal sex...well, if you love it so much then why didn't you just give a ring to your favorite gay friend who likes to be a bottom? It is the same basic anus, ya know? It smells like shit, just like your fiance's, and your gay friend won't get cottage-cheese thighs....he probably takes better care of his glutes and legs that she does

Anyway, I'd rather be a woman and all of her special woman parts, than to do something violent to her butt. I know that others won't agree, but that's just my way of thinking.
    You think a gay man can't give you an awesome blowjob or handjob?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    It wouldn't be an option that enters my mind, so I couldn't really answer the question. The reason I don't consider it is because the best part of sex with a woman is that it is with a woman. I'm 100% hetero.

The most important thing to me is not my orgasm, which I guess could be had in several ways. If one is only looking for any old orgasm, then by all means...go **** your best buddy, the 18 year old boy next door, the dog, whatever...particularly if you have divorced yourself from all notions of good and evil, right and wrong, moral and immoral, natural and unnatural.

The most important thing is that I'm smelling and tasting and feeling all of her.

The most important thing is that I'm smelling and tasting and feeling all of her.
    So, "all of her" would include her anal area then.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Are you offering? Kawink.

I think in a couple weeks you need to take back the ring and go "Psyche! Just wanted more anal!" and then you can rinse and repeat. Sure, she'll be a bit peeved for a while but she'll forget eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    So, "all of her" would include her anal area then.
    All of her body intended for insertions...her anus is meant for excretions...and is built accordingly. I consider anal sex unnatural and immoral... I am allowed to hold an opinion based on a set of values. The Liberals haven't taken that freedom away (yet). Although, if I were in Holland, they'd probably have me arrested for holding a view that might offend...someone...anyone....

Don't worry, when you get an anal fistula, your national health insurance will pay for it...out of everyone's pocket, regardless of what they believe about your choices.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of who?

How many women have you burned through, and you're trying to rain on my parade with your moral values?

Anal fistula: [url]http://www.drpravingupta.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/anal_fistula_multiple.171155929_std.jpg[/url]

Rectal prolapse: [url]http://img.medscape.com/pi/emed/ckb/clinical_procedures/79926-79927-80982-1737402.jpg[/url]

She liked anal sex way too much (pic of her when she was dying of anal cancer): [url]http://blstb.msn.com/i/4D/6B9C8FADC799C2226456D41A544EF.jpg[/url]

...yeah, anal sex...doesn't look too tempting now, does it?

All of her body intended for insertions...her anus is meant for excretions...and is built accordingly. I consider anal sex unnatural and immoral... I am allowed to hold an opinion based on a set of values. The Liberals haven't taken that freedom away (yet). Although, if I were in Holland, they'd probably have me arrested for holding a view that might offend...someone...anyone....

Don't worry, when you get an anal fistula, your national health insurance will pay for it...out of everyone's pocket, regardless of what they believe about your choices.
    I think smokers will be using our socialized health care way more then those that indulge in the back door. Just a guess though... I'm thinking too that cervical cancer due to HPV and multiple partners is more prevalent than cancer of the anus.. I'd have to google that to be sure though. Granted more vaginal sex is going on that anal probing but still.. Is ANYTHING really safe these days?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 28-06-11 at 12:27 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Anal fistula: [url]http://www.drpravingupta.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/anal_fistula_multiple.171155929_std.jpg[/url]

Rectal prolapse: [url]http://img.medscape.com/pi/emed/ckb/clinical_procedures/79926-79927-80982-1737402.jpg[/url]

She liked anal sex way too much (pic of her when she was dying of anal cancer): [url]http://blstb.msn.com/i/4D/6B9C8FADC799C2226456D41A544EF.jpg[/url]

...yeah, anal sex...doesn't look too tempting now, does it?
    Did you know marijuana and alcohol are gateway drugs??

Did you know that pre-marital sex can lead to AIDS?!

Look what happened to New Orleans, God was trying to cleanse the world of that immoral city.

I consider anal sex unnatural and immoral... I am allowed to hold an opinion based on a set of values.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god, he's too much... i can't take it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast