+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My g/f is a sex fiend since I proposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Did you know marijuana and alcohol are gateway drugs??

Did you know that pre-marital sex can lead to AIDS?!

Look what happened to New Orleans, God was trying to cleanse the world of that immoral city.
    It stands to reason that providing an assymetric diarrhea-like stream of unrelated information will be proof-positive that you are correct in your behavior. By that same illogic, you will eventually die so if someone killed you in a drunk-driving accident, they would be guilty only of fast-forwarding your life and wasting your time. And if someone molested you...well, you were going to have bad sex anyway, so what's the problem?

If your point is that risk is everywhere...duh. Is it possible to avoid risks? Yes. We have brains that calculate risk/benefit. We all have a different calculus. We all have different morals, too.

Most people these days want zero risk in their lives. They want health care provided, education provided, etc. It doesn't mean that they don't want to do anything...they just don't want to pay the consequences....all benefit and no cost.

Smoking: I don't smoke.
    Drink: Minimal
    Drugs: Never
    Premarital sex: Yes, but monogamously. As far as HIV goes, it is primarily transmitted by IV drug users, gays, and bisexuals (who like anal sex indiscriminately)...I remember the article about AIDS in Discover magazine in 1985...they said (in a non PC way, god forbid) that AIDS would largely be the price one paid for anal sex. That reality hasn't changed very much. Blood transfusions are fairly safe in the West but elsewhere not because their protocols are ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god, he's too much... i can't take it
    It is funny to have morals? I'd bet that you wouldn't dare laugh at a Muslim while traveling in Palestine for his/her moral code? Would you laugh at a black woman while walking in the South side because she doesn't believe in interracial marriage? Bet not.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cam.

Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god, he's too much... i can't take it
    Also, your hysterical laughter...is typical of lower primates when they don't how to react to something they don't understand. Are you rocking back and forth on your branch while crapping and peeing on yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Cam.

Shut up.
    Well, you are a site moderator, so "Yes, sir!" I won't use logic.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    You haven't so far...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Smoking: I don't smoke.
    Drink: Minimal
    Drugs: Never
    Premarital sex: Yes, but monogamously. As far as HIV goes, it is primarily transmitted by IV drug users, gays, and bisexuals (who like anal sex indiscriminately)...I remember the article about AIDS in Discover magazine in 1985...they said (in a non PC way, god forbid) that AIDS would largely be the price one paid for anal sex. That reality hasn't changed very much. Blood transfusions are fairly safe in the West but elsewhere not because their protocols are ****ed up.
    LOL ,when did you last time read something aboud HIV/AIDS? In 80's?
    I wazzzz here

Impossible to argue with people whose replies are so idiotic that they defy logic. Good day.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, what's idiotic is you who clearly came to screw someone's thread. It's not a discussion about anal , there are many many more where you can give your input, but this is about a guy who simply thinks that getting engaged doesn't have to be only nice to the woman, that some women give other pleasures in return. I also am not fan of anal, but we already discussed this before, this thread was supposed to be funny . I guess you need to go back to your empty room where you feel the best .
    I wazzzz here

Wow... someone takes himself far too seriously. Cam.. breathe. m'kay? If you don't believe in anal so much, maybe you need to take that stick outta your ass. Just sayin.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 28-06-11 at 03:50 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Indi's judgment of character is awful. I don't know what she sees in this retard.

Dude, why do you have to make every thread about your morals?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Dude, why do you have to make every thread about your morals?
    Believe it or not, your morality and the morality of other is also on display. You may not use the word, but you also invoke a morality (of sorts) in every judgment you make, every opinion you express. Nearly every issue in life touches on morality, ethics, politics, science (the physic)...

So, it is not just about my morals.

Look love is one of the most precious emotions. It will lead some to choose death over life when their rational self interest dictates otherwise. Yet, so much of the time the discussion revolves around bodily fluids, bodily dimensions, and places to iinsert.

Well, I like Indi. She's a great woman. The world needs more people like her.

[QUOTE=Wakeup;725054]Wow... someone takes himself far too seriously. Cam.. breathe. m'kay?QUOTE]

You are on the planet for less than 100 years (odds are). Of which, you will sleep one third of the time and fill most of your hours with eating, earning, spending, and ****ing up a certain percentage of your choices. So, being serious for some of the time is not such a good idea, to contemplate and consider. Use your life the way you would like and I'll take my own path.

As far as screwing up someone's thread. Hey, the minute it becomes a dialogue, people take different angles and make different points...its why we all have brains and mouths (and fingers for typing...or for signaling).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast