+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My g/f is a sex fiend since I proposed.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh yeah - sorry removed her name.

Well that was just the impression I'd gotten. You'd know better than me obviously
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Shouldn't he get something in return for degrading engagement acts?
    Shut the fu​ck up.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito
    I'm really happy for you Fras. Enjoy it while it lasts because it will come to an end. In time you'll be left with another human being staring you in the face and you'll wonder "Where is that sex fiend that used to wear the ring you're wearing?".
    It would be more dazzling if you were both virgins who first discovered sex together post-engagement or post-marriage. In today's world, most peopl(probably you included) have been with lots of other partners. So, how excited are we supposed to get when you tell us that she's turned into a 'sex fiend?' It's like the late Elizabeth Taylor wearing virginal white at her 4th wedding.

Like I said, if don't want comments, then don't bring up extraneous details. Why not just be excited that she likes you. If a guy really loved a woman, he certainly wouldn't tell the whole world that she was a sex fiend and that he was angling for some anal sex.

You're right...I am not married. I mentioned that I loved a woman once...and while it didn't work out, did I ever once offer the intimate details? No. When you really care about someone, you wouldn't want to debase them.
    I'm trying to figure out where my quote fell in all of that. If you are saying that I probably had many sexual partners I haven't. Only one. I also fail to see how telling of any details (sexual or otherwise) to anonymous people online is degrading/debasing in any way. I can respect your morals and even your opinion, but you really did come in here and sh*t all on his parade.

Oh yeah, on a lighter note, did you stop having dreams of anally violating zombies since she gave up the brown eye Fras?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I'm trying to figure out where my quote fell in all of that. If you are saying that I probably had many sexual partners I haven't. Only one. I also fail to see how telling of any details (sexual or otherwise) to anonymous people online is degrading/debasing in any way. I can respect your morals and even your opinion, but you really did come in here and sh*t all on his parade.

Oh yeah, on a lighter note, did you stop having dreams of anally violating zombies since she gave up the brown eye Fras?
    I haven't had a zombie dream in a while, they're typically nightmares. Not sure why zombies, I'm not even that big of a zombie fan.

Don't expect to hear much from Cam in this thread since I pointed out what a presumptuous moron he is.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    next time i'm pounding the shit out of some drunken college girl's asshole, i'll make her call me frasbee.
    lol!!!!!!!!!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this thread needs to be archived somewhere safe

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I won't archive this, but I have saved the URL's from the "I love NOLA" and "NOLA loves me" days. Which are a glimpse into me and my g/f's early days, pre-dating, and newly dating.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Don't expect to hear much from Cam.
    Well, this part is right, anyway.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567