By maliby_luv_u

well to you guy out thea i just want you guy to knoe that love ish very true about heart and soul. anywase this story is decdicated to Sparky chang up in Wa in Shebogan..

to you babe .how have you been.hear me out my voice calling and missing yo so much that i end up writing this story about us.........

on the first day we talk on the phone after the day me and my boyfriend broke up sparky called me after taht date .. he was so handsome but i never met him.all we did is talk on the phone 24 hour..i guess i must been loving him so much that i end up calling him everyday.to this i kept thinking the moment we have to gether.....we never met but talk on the phone everyday.but the next three day he sent me some picture.when i look at it i was shot how cute he was....so i sent him some pic of me.we have a long connection...but what i have did to his heart hurts him very much.i guess.... i mess up our planned for the future....but i don't blame on him. becuse it not him that live far from me..it me that did everything wrong.. i was being a player at that time... i thoughg that all guy wer the smae but i guess i was wrong to him
and all the other guy out thea with a kind of heart.......sparky would do everything for me and to proof his love was strue. we been talking on the phone really long that i guess his phone bill came out so much taht his parent has to cancel the long distance line.....than one week later i didn't hhear him calling and i started to be a big time play on guy.it the opposite way that you guy would think that i'm ****ing but i mean i would ddate this guy for one day than move on to the next guy tommorrow...so later on my best sfriend amee would tell him...but later on sparky called me...and i hnag up on him because i think that he meant were over..so this si got back with my ex.because i couldn't get over from johhny love.and just have to kept thinking about him all the time.so on and on i got back with johnny on july 4 nd sparky found out.sparky would do anthing for me.so he let me go to.i guess he didn't really want me to go but he just want me to be happy so he sya that since were not working out he'll let me go happly.so i take his word and marry johnny.now taht im lonely and missing you babe .i hope to see you one day in real life.

with love and hope from meeeh
to see you agian.