+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lesbian story, honest opinions and advice please :)

lesbian story, honest opinions and advice please :)

I've been talking to a girl for about 2-3 months now and we get along so well and very comfortable with each other. She was the one who said she likd me first and was usually quite forward in her feelings towards me whereas I was quite reserved at the start as I dont open up to people easily because I get nervous about what they would say back and I think that my sarcasm and humor could be interpreted wrong. When I finally did tell her I liked her, she was quite shocked (in a good way) and seeing her expression when I said it made it even more priceless! I liked the fact that she wasnt clingy and still had our own lives but found time for each other at some point in the day.

A month or so into this 'crush' stage, the texts we exchanged were less frequent but whenever we spoke, it was still normal and we grew closer. One day she changed her msn picture with her and a friend and I commented on her picture saying that her friend had really nice hair. Her reply was "I know, I just hope we can make something out of nothing", I didnt know what to say, and since we werent official or anything I simply replied "ooh la la" as a joke and she said "yeah I know!! we'll see". So I was quite taken aback but I wasnt in a position to say anything because we werent together anyways

Since it was my last few weeks in the UK for studies and returning back home 6000 miles away, we planned to meet up and she said she would come to see me as she was an hour train ride away. She never replied I text back a few days later asking if she was sure she wanted to meet up again and she said she'd love to, but again nothing came out of it. I gave her one last chance in my last week in the UK and still nothing. She then stopped talking to me on msn and we stopped texting altogether and eventually I left for home. This was when I convinced myself that she was not interested and I had to move on.

I figured she deleted/blocked me on msn because she never comes online anymore (no idea why), but after about 2-3 weeks later,she suddenly posts on facebook going "I miss you so much"... and exchanged a few messages to catch up. I definitely miss her and her saying that brought back a lot of memories and I know that I will always have feelings for her. It just makes me wonder what she is thinking and looking back, it seems like she did genuinely like me, but at the same time she was so unsure, not replying to my messages was the easier option than to express what she wanted to say

I am not sure how to go about it and whether I should send an email to her asking what she wants and why she would delete me off her msn list without a reason and suddenly come back to say she misses me. I think I just want clarification or to have a blunt yes/no answer from her

Shew knew you were leaving so she distanced herself from you. There is no sense in investing feelings for someone when they live 6000 miles away am I right? Yes she likes you or she wouldn't have contacted you. I suggest to you to just let it go because nothing can really become of this anyways and seek out a relationship with someone that lives in your city (date locally).

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Shew knew you were leaving so she distanced herself from you. There is no sense in investing feelings for someone when they live 6000 miles away am I right? Yes she likes you or she wouldn't have contacted you. I suggest to you to just let it go because nothing can really become of this anyways and seek out a relationship with someone that lives in your city (date locally).
    I think this is the answer you're looking for.
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.

Thank you so much guys! I've decided to move on anyway, many more people out there!