+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am so depressed because my girlfriend is on vacation. Help!?

I am so depressed because my girlfriend is on vacation. Help!?

She went to her hometown on tuesday for summer break. She'd been planning this trip long before summer break, she even asked me If she should go or not, I told her it'd do her good if she went to see her family for while. I thought I could bear her absence but it turns out I can't. She went to a small town in Northern Canada, and she's getting a summer job, I wish I could have gone with her but her parents wouldn't allow it. She might stay there for two months. I don't know if I should call her already. She's been gone for only 4 days and I don't know If I should call her now and say that I miss her and I want her to come back as soon as possible. She hasn't seen her family for a year. She will barely have time to go online as she's going to work everyday so I won't be hearing from her that much. I feel like going on vacation too but i have nowhere to go and no money to afford going to an exciting place so I am staying here, being bummed out.

Yeah, my GF went back to Spain until August. We talk on Skype every day. What's stopping you from doing this?