So I'm 20 years old.

My problem (maybe) is I've never actually been on a date and I've never gotten real intimate with a girl besides making out. My friends all say I'm a very laid back guy (when I'm not planning something), and I pretty much mingle at all the parties I go to and chill out. I do have a problem getting intimate when it comes to women as I'm not the touchy-feely type of guy. I'm also not a robot, I'm a well known prankster. A lot of the girls I know tell me they couldn't picture me in a relationship. Most of my friends all worry about girls and parties, but to me it all seems kind of superficial, living my life to impress someone else. LOL lately I've been out of communication with the women I know because I think that even if I was in a relationship, I wouldn't be a good partner IF you know what I mean. I don't think I have a problem with approaching because I've done it before, no problem. For some reason though, I really DO NOT feel like approaching. What comes to mind is, "Why would I talk to a complete stranger"? I'm very independent, I have lots of hobbies, and I never really grew up worrying about women.

So my question is: Why do you guys think I'm not with the picture?