+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex using me for sex?

Ex using me for sex?

My ex and I just recently had sex, he had a one night stand with a girl and she now has his baby. But we weren't together when it happened. But he isn't with the girl he said didn't care about her. But I asked if he kissed or had sex with her he always says No! And when I asked if he had sex wit her he said how can I have sex wit someone who just had a baby? If he didn't then why is he justifying it? He also also said she's bitter because their not together because she wouldn't let him name the baby. I don't know I feel as if he may get back with her.

Why would you want to get involved again when it didn't work out the first time and you now have the added complication of him having a kid to someone else? This woman and her child will be a part of his life forever now.

It didn't work the first time, walk away!
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by ladycb5988 View Post
    My ex and I just recently had sex, he had a one night stand with a girl and she now has his baby. But we weren't together when it happened. But he isn't with the girl he said didn't care about her. But I asked if he kissed or had sex with her he always says No! And when I asked if he had sex wit her he said how can I have sex wit someone who just had a baby? If he didn't then why is he justifying it? He also also said she's bitter because their not together because she wouldn't let him name the baby. I don't know I feel as if he may get back with her.
    Life feeds you enough drama to fill your cup without having to chase the drama icecream truck down the street like a 400 lb fat woman on week 4 of a diet.

Move on.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Makes me wonder why the USA is the most powerful nation on earth when it's populated by ****ing idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Makes me wonder why the USA is the most powerful nation on earth when it's populated by ****ing idiots.
    Never underestimate the swath of destruction a large group of idiots can create.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Never underestimate the swath of destruction a large group of idiots can create.
    LOL It is like the lines in Casablanca.

Major Strasser: My impression was he was just another blundering American
    Captain Renault: Never underestimate American blundering. I was with them in 1918 when they blundered into Berlin.

Flashforward to 2011....and I think the American's have blown their wad. So have the Greeks, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    ...but enough about Detroit

It isn't, anymore. We were once, but we've become sheep. Well on our way to a Nazi state. Witness the recent-ish circumvention of the Constitution and creation of a Secret Police.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    It isn't, anymore. We were once, but we've become sheep. Well on our way to a Nazi state. Witness the recent-ish circumvention of the Constitution and creation of a Secret Police.

Here's my thing.. so the U.S. is full of ****ing idiots? Yet... people constantly talk about the US. What does it make you when you spend your time and effort complaining about idiots? Europeans are the new Americans.

The whole planet is full of f*cking idiots.

steviej hit it right on the head. Life is too short., Time to walk away.

Good god are you kidding me? The guys dumps you, f ucks a girl, she gets pregnant, he denies ever doing anything with her, convinces you to have sex with him again, and you are worried about him going back to her???? Grab a brain sister, the guy is a loser and you are a loser for wanting him back.

Yes the answer is yes.....he is using you for sex, and her and whatever other shank he may find.

Who currently resides in San Jose California

we call it pursue of happiness. we do whatever the fuk we want just to make us happy even though its a bad choice.

life liberty pursue of happiness. do french people have that on their laws?

although Your comment is fuking Teh LOLZ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2