+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Log Out Time

Log Out Time

Do you think it would be possible to extend the log out time? Currently I don't even get a chance to read some of the lengthly Opening posts before I've been auto logged out and when I post and hit send it tells me I don't have the authority and have to re-log back in.

Also: How about extending the lenghth of time to edit. The type on the post window is very small and I find I can't proof read until i've already hit send so just about everyone of my posts show that I edited. Sometimes I do add to my posts but that is a different situation.

Thanks for your consideration.
    WU
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

This site has never logged me out. Do you click the "Remember Me" button after entering your password?

Tks Merry: I thought the "remember me" button was so that I wouldn't have to type my screen name and password everytime I came back to the site? Can someone verify, please?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I don't really know, but here's another thread concerning the same thing: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/suggestion-feedback-others/44472-maybe-***********-should-put-warning-something.html[/url]

The "remember me" button is for when you come back to the forum you don't have to log in. I think if it does log you out, you will be OK.

As long as you don't clear the cookies on your computer, you will/should always be "logged" in here everytime you come back.

What a pathetic thread clearly a low life nerd who hammers websites like this trying to get agony aunt of the year SADDOO

Quote Originally Posted by misssixty91 View Post
    What a pathetic thread clearly a low life nerd who hammers websites like this trying to get agony aunt of the year SADDOO
    Piss off...
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by misssixty91 View Post
    Banhammer headed your way...
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"