+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found out how many guys she slept with...

Found out how many guys she slept with...

Well not exactly. But basically she made it clear it was a pretty big number. I said its the past and its all good. And at first it was but the more i think about it (few hours) the more im bothered. Like... wtf. I feel like If she just ****s dudes all the time how am I any different. Why would I bother investing time and emotion in her because I can just get a 1 night stand if I want that.

Basically should i be bothered? Should I let it go?

Also, I'm pretty sure she is pretty mad at me now so any advice on that would be chill

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmasta View Post
    she made it clear it was a pretty big number.

Why would I bother investing time and emotion in her because I can just get a 1 night stand if I want that.
    How did she make that clear to you?

As to why... do you think all she's good for is sleeping with? You would invest time and emotion because she's an awesome person and not merely some receptacle for your penis.

Uhm. I made it pretty clear that I like her but if she just sleeps around then what makes me different? If I want to be a number I will go pick up a girl at a party. Not bond like I am with this girl. I'm have no idea why you think that i think she is only good for sleeping with.

And why would I post on this site if she was a receptacle for my dick. That makes no sense at all. Its pretty clear I like her personality a lot and I dont like her sex history a lot. I don't know how to make this more clear for you.

And she said.. "you don't want to know" and i happen to know for a fact its not the "you dont want to know cause i a virgin"

So... I will ask one more time

Should I be concerned or let it go?

I apologize if I seem rude. I just am a very logical straight to the point person. I get bothered by irrelevant things or people who say things before they are actually think about the situation

You already are concerned as you wouldn't be posting on here. As for if you should let it go, yes.

There are probably a number of reasons she is with you and not the other guys. I too have slept with a lot of people in my past but that was moreso because I was single and the right guy didn't come along. He has now. You might be the right guy.

Just out of interest how long have you been together?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

tremolo Guest
    I apologize if I seem rude. I just am a very logical straight to the point person. I get bothered by irrelevant things or people who say things before they are actually think about the situation
    What would make you think I said anything without thinking?

Your comment - why would I invest the time when I could have a one night stand? - made it sound like you are the type of guy who invests in a woman to get sex. So if the sex is freely available, you would have no reason to get to know the woman. Now you say you don't want to be just a number. I understand that completely, but why is everything about the sex to you?

Anyway, she said you don't want to know her number. That doesn't tell you anything about that number except that she thinks it's higher than you'd prefer. It could be 5, 15, or 50+. You have no idea. Now whether you should be concerned all depends on what you're concerned about. If you don't want to be with a girl who's been around, then, yeah, maybe you should be concerned. If you're worried that reflects upon your feelings for you, or her seriousness about your relationship, then maybe you shouldn't be. For all you know she went through a phase, made some bad choices, and really regrets what is in her past. If you really like this girl, you should talk to her about your concerns, and be very careful not to offend her or be insensitive. She's probably terribly afraid of you judging her.

Well not exactly. But basically she made it clear it was a pretty big number. I said its the past and its all good. And at first it was but the more i think about it (few hours) the more im bothered. Like... wtf. I feel like If she just ****s dudes all the time how am I any different. Why would I bother investing time and emotion in her because I can just get a 1 night stand if I want that.

Basically should i be bothered? Should I let it go?

Also, I'm pretty sure she is pretty mad at me now so any advice on that would be chill
    Step 1) Grow a spine.
    Step 2) Grow the hell up.
    Step 3) Don't be an idiot when she tells you the truth to a question you asked. It's not her fault you don't like the answer.

Here's some logic steps for you:
    If you're the best damn lay she's ever had, why would she go elsewhere unless you're screwing her emotional needs over?
    If you want an exclusive relationship with her, ask for it.

My wife's slept w/ 2x as many men as I have women, and I've slept with a pretty healthy number of women for someone who dates only exclusively and didn't really have casual sex with friends until he was 30+. My wife has had smaller penises, larger penises, thicker penises... And she comes home every day to sleep with me. When her female friends start dishing about their sex lives and their disappointments, I get portrayed as a god amongst men. I've been in a room with 5 other men she's slept with at a party, and every single one was A) Telling me how much they envy me, and B) I must be an impressive lay because she broke off her casual relationships w/ all of them to date me exclusively.

The thing is, you're insecure. You're insecure about what you mean to her, you're insecure about your abilities in bed, and really women tend to HATE insecure. Let's face it, women are far more insecure with men and the last thing they want to deal with is your insecurities alongside their own. Man up Francis, tell her what you want from her, tell her what you need from her, and apologize for your reaction. Explain that you felt intimidated, and that this is your issue to deal with and is in no way a reflection of her or her past. You were given a number that is outside of your comfort zone, and you have to deal with it because you want to continue the relationship... Or, you just need to be a man, tuck your penis back between your legs, and run like a woman from the relationship.

Really it's your choice. You can either learn to be a man, or you can whine and get dumped.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    What would make you think I said anything without thinking?

Your comment - why would I invest the time when I could have a one night stand? - made it sound like you are the type of guy who invests in a woman to get sex. So if the sex is freely available, you would have no reason to get to know the woman. Now you say you don't want to be just a number. I understand that completely, but why is everything about the sex to you?

Anyway, she said you don't want to know her number. That doesn't tell you anything about that number except that she thinks it's higher than you'd prefer. It could be 5, 15, or 50+. You have no idea. Now whether you should be concerned all depends on what you're concerned about. If you don't want to be with a girl who's been around, then, yeah, maybe you should be concerned. If you're worried that reflects upon your feelings for you, or her seriousness about your relationship, then maybe you shouldn't be. For all you know she went through a phase, made some bad choices, and really regrets what is in her past. If you really like this girl, you should talk to her about your concerns, and be very careful not to offend her or be insensitive. She's probably terribly afraid of you judging her.
    Thank you, that was much more straight forward. Good information and helpful. However I talked to her about it and its ok now. Although she went and ****in got drunk and twice snuck in an I love you. I ignored the first one and said "<3 u 2 g'night" because love freaks me out. I think she may have said that because she thinks im judging her history. I dont know what to say when she wakes up

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Step 1) Grow a spine.
    Step 2) Grow the hell up.
    Step 3) Don't be an idiot when she tells you the truth to a question you asked. It's not her fault you don't like the answer.

Here's some logic steps for you:
    If you're the best damn lay she's ever had, why would she go elsewhere unless you're screwing her emotional needs over?
    If you want an exclusive relationship with her, ask for it.

My wife's slept w/ 2x as many men as I have women, and I've slept with a pretty healthy number of women for someone who dates only exclusively and didn't really have casual sex with friends until he was 30+. My wife has had smaller penises, larger penises, thicker penises... And she comes home every day to sleep with me. When her female friends start dishing about their sex lives and their disappointments, I get portrayed as a god amongst men. I've been in a room with 5 other men she's slept with at a party, and every single one was A) Telling me how much they envy me, and B) I must be an impressive lay because she broke off her casual relationships w/ all of them to date me exclusively.

The thing is, you're insecure. You're insecure about what you mean to her, you're insecure about your abilities in bed, and really women tend to HATE insecure. Let's face it, women are far more insecure with men and the last thing they want to deal with is your insecurities alongside their own. Man up Francis, tell her what you want from her, tell her what you need from her, and apologize for your reaction. Explain that you felt intimidated, and that this is your issue to deal with and is in no way a reflection of her or her past. You were given a number that is outside of your comfort zone, and you have to deal with it because you want to continue the relationship... Or, you just need to be a man, tuck your penis back between your legs, and run like a woman from the relationship.

Really it's your choice. You can either learn to be a man, or you can whine and get dumped.
    HAHAHAHAHA this cracked me up so ****ing much. You are clearly need to validate yourself on this forum LMAO!!! I am printing this out and showing my buddies.

ANYwhooo... you said nothing helpful lol. You just bragged about how you have sex and are a "sex god" hahahaha. omg im laughing so much as i read over your quotes.

I know I mean a lot to her and I know logically I should not care. Its pretty natural to get a rise out of that. But its settled now u big sex god u, so u go ahead and go strut that big cock of yours.

I hope that made you feel less of a need to validate yourself

Its pretty clear I like her personality a lot and I dont like her sex history a lot. I don't know how to make this more clear for you.
    You can make it as clear as crystal but that doesn't mean it makes any sense.

If you like this girl then you base your feelings on how she makes you feel and how she treats you. Her past HAS **** ALL to do with you nor should it have anything to do with how you view her NOW, while she's with you.

If you take your time to get to know her then you can tell whether her past is still her present or not.

If you want to judge someone on their past and disregard how they are with you and how well they treat you (or not) then put an ad in the paper for a virgin... one who hasn't blown half the country you live in because even virgins get around these days it seems.

I ignored the first one and said "<3 u 2 g'night" because love freaks me out
    Well that's blatantly obvious since you find things to sabatage your budding relationship that shouldn't even be an issue if she's not still racking up her numbers while in a relationship with you. Quit looking for a reason not to be in love. At the very least, don't blame her for your fear.

So... I will ask one more time

Should I be concerned or let it go?
    Let it go unless or until she gives you a good reason not to. Her numbers in themselves is not a logical reason to be concerned which, if you are a "logical guy" I can't seem to logic out why you wouldn't know that already.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 28-06-11 at 01:42 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Just let it go and don't be worried about it. She let it slip because she likes you and is worried that if you found out from other people you instead of her you would get the wrong idea or you would bounce. It may not even be that high of a number it just seems like a high one to her. From your other posts like before your like me. When it comes to women they cannot really grab your attention since you don't notice obvious clues but when they do have it and do like you they will covering themselves to make sure you stick around. Once you get that in to your head your jealously will naturally go away. More often then not you won't just be a number.

Her number is nobodys business and not yours either. If this relationship feels right, she treats you right, and she makes you feel good, then there should be no issue here. So grow up and let it go.

There are people like myself that had a high number, and it don't make you a cheater. So you are being narrow minded about the sexually experienced.

I know that everyone is different, people can change, and all that kind of stuff but...

I have dated a couple of girls who had slept with many (30+) different guys. Both of them cheated on me and banged a whole bunch of guys while we were together. Devastating stuff. Don't let anyone tell you that it is none of your business... if you get an STD from her promiscuity, either now or in the future if she's a cheater, then it will most definitely be your business!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HAHAHAHAHA this cracked me up so ****ing much. You are clearly need to validate yourself on this forum LMAO!!! I am printing this out and showing my buddies.

ANYwhooo... you said nothing helpful lol. You just bragged about how you have sex and are a "sex god" hahahaha. omg im laughing so much as i read over your quotes.

I know I mean a lot to her and I know logically I should not care. Its pretty natural to get a rise out of that. But its settled now u big sex god u, so u go ahead and go strut that big cock of yours.

I hope that made you feel less of a need to validate yourself
    i have a big cock and slept with twice as many people as Lite, can I be called the MegaSex God?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i have a big cock and slept with twice as many people as Lite, can I be called the MegaSex God?
    Sure thing! From now on, I will refer to you exclusively by the title "MegaSex God".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast