+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Check this one out!!

Check this one out!!

Hey everyone- Ok here's my story so far:

I currently work in Afghanistan as a construction contractor so I am based here the majority of the here with getting home every 3-6 months... Around one year ago I feel I started to see a co-worker- we had to keep it a secret from the bosses As I was office staff and he was out in the construction yard- we quickly feel in love- spending every minute we could with each other.. 3 months passed and he had to go on his Leave back to his home- but he would only be gone for 3 weeks - However the company we were working for decided to close its doors and was not bringing staff back- This news devastated me...I let him know the situation and then we both procedded to look for new jobs- 4 months passed - we had spoken everyday while we were apart- still very much in love... We both got jobs back in Afghanistan- On New Years Day reunited- Our love grew from that day- with our ups and downs like all couples.. The down points were rumours and suspecions of a wife back in his own country- I asked and asked with the same Answer No I am not married Believe me, I love you Trust me... I love him too much not to believe him.... 6 months on- I go to where he lives unexpected to find him on the webcam with yup you guessed it- His wife... Deep Down I always knew this was a fact... i know from that point I should have Said 'Go F yourself BYE!! But I cannot.. I love him and want a life with him... He has told me That he loves me - does want to be with me but how to just throw a marriage away ?? I never begged him or said she wasnt right etc.. for him - I have just said Make a Choice !!

Deep Down I want him to choose me! Leave her (I am sure she is lovley and I dont want to see her hurt either) he see's me basically sees me 11 months out of the year and 3 weeks with her ?!?!

Also He is froma country where status and money if a very important way of life there...

I am being stupid too wait and see who he picks ? Should I let him go- Even tho it will break my heart but that might happen anyways ?

Help?!

I am being stupid too wait and see who he picks ? Should I let him go- Even tho it will break my heart but that might happen anyways ?
    Yes.

He is cheating on his wife. Why do you think he wouldn't cheat on you if he did wind up with you?
    Also, if he leaves his wife because of someone else and not because of things with his wife, then he will always hold a "what if" thought about her.

Sorry you got fooled by this guy, but feelings or not, he is unavailable. So unless you are content being the other woman, just move on and find other, more available men.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!