+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he into Me? please help!!!

Is he into Me? please help!!!

Ok well i like this one guy, n i've talked to him couple of times (General talks) but whenever i talk to him, i just cannot stop talking, i keep going and going, i would have any excuse to talk to him. He helps me a lot in my math hmwk in class and stuff like that. I stare straight into his eyes when i talk and somehow i feel that he is thinking the same wat i m thinking. He also cannot find a excuse to stop talking with me. We would also walk togther n talk in hallways, um...we would smile at each other in the hallways, and like gaze at each other form 8 secs but the reason i have started to talk to him cuz i somehow felt,...that he had feelings for me before cuz he would stare at me...n like that...n i started to feel good about...even tho few other guys would do it..but i'd be like who cares? but he is different. So like the second time i was talking to him, he was helping me in hmwk, i asked his sn, n he said "im sry but i dont have one but i will see you around tho" ( i felt bad, idk cuz i didnt expect this answer, so the bell rang and class was over n it was the last day of the semester,...i wouldnt have that class anymore) i was walking to my next class and there he is next to me wishing me good luck on my exam...n then he said it again, i will see u around...aight cya!" SO ya,...now please help me....is he interested in me or what? does he like me? i dont have a class with him anymore...he only said to get it over with? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its hard to say mate seen as we dont know the guy and have never seen him around you. Only way your going to find out is talk to him more. Do you have an email or anything for him or a phone number? Your gonna have to do some more work lol, after all you have nothing to lose! xxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

i'd say yes, a teenaged boy paying that much attention to a girl has to want something more. but then, i'm an idiot