+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: i guess theres no point for me to live anymore.....

Germ, your signature offends me, it contains a single 10" Alpine "R" and takes up half my monitor.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I'm confused by this. Please clarify.
    i was replying henry 123 post dude....

Quote Originally Posted by Germ View Post
    Take it from me you do not want to take that route. I have almost done so on a few occasions,i suffer from depression and the closest i have came to ending my own life have been from an overdose of drugs and a loaded gun pointed at the roof of my mouth. I have cut myself VERY deeply and almost bled out. I am still dealing with heartache and depression. But the more you talk openly to people the more you realize ending your own life over a girl is just not worth it. And in all honesty I am 25yo and the best people to have helped me thus far are my parents. They may be your parents but you are thier child and can give you solid advice. . Cheer up bro.
    you are so lucky to have a parents that loves you dude, like me i declared an orphan since i dont know where they are, being dumped to surrogate father when is was 10 years old by my stupid dad and left me there still. I broad up by him and dont know shit about family since he is a single man and not married. From there i swear to love any girl with full heart since she all i got dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Germ, your signature offends me, it contains a single 10" Alpine "R" and takes up half my monitor.
    That's a 12 and for only 500 watts rms it sure doesnt sound like it (It gets pretty loud lol)....if it REALLY offends you i will make it smaller. I didnt think my sig would show yet because i do not have 15 posts.

Why kill yourself over the fact that one person in this world of nearly 7 billion doesn't love you? It only takes one person to love you and everything will turn around for you. And that one person is YOU.

Life's ****ed I agree. But we are all in it together. Start turning your negative thoughts into positive ones and appreciate what you do have. We are always so darn busy concentrating on how ****ed up our life is we actually miss the fact we have a lot to be grateful for. It can be ANYTHING. Are you healthy? Be grateful for that. Do you have loving friends and family? Be grateful for that. Did you smell that beautiful flower as you walked down the street this morning? Be grateful for that. Did you get to wake up this morning and walk to your computer and turn it on? Be grateful for that. Can you type your messages because you have fingers and received an education? Be grateful for that. Can you reach out for help online because you can afford a computer? Be grateful for that. Try and find some meaning in your life which is not attached to the way someone makes you feel. If life was meant to be like that we'd all be presented with our 'perfect' partner the minute we were born. We'd have no problems and everything would be like a dream, beer and skittles all the way. But it isn't because we are not meant to be made happy by other people. Suicide may be one way out but it isn't the only one. Why not exhaust all options before that?

I am sorry to hear you are going through what you are.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Yeah but sometimes you cant give the girl your full heart like that. I am sure you have friends that you can talk to. You also have people like psychologists who can help. Hell man even talking to the people on these forums can help. I know i am the new guy around here it seems. But ive read a lot of threads here,and there are some truly good and caring people on this website. Where there is a will there is a way man. Just take it a day at a time and like i said the more you vent the better you feel. If it makes you feel any better you can hit me up with a message on here anytime and vent bro i'll help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    Why kill yourself over the fact that one person in this world of nearly 7 billion doesn't love you? It only takes one person to love you and everything will turn around for you. And that one person is YOU.

Life's ****ed I agree. But we are all in it together. Start turning your negative thoughts into positive ones and appreciate what you do have. We are always so darn busy concentrating on how ****ed up our life is we actually miss the fact we have a lot to be grateful for. It can be ANYTHING. Are you healthy? Be grateful for that. Do you have loving friends and family? Be grateful for that. Did you smell that beautiful flower as you walked down the street this morning? Be grateful for that. Did you get to wake up this morning and walk to your computer and turn it on? Be grateful for that. Can you type your messages because you have fingers and received an education? Be grateful for that. Can you reach out for help online because you can afford a computer? Be grateful for that. Try and find some meaning in your life which is not attached to the way someone makes you feel. If life was meant to be like that we'd all be presented with our 'perfect' partner the minute we were born. We'd have no problems and everything would be like a dream, beer and skittles all the way. But it isn't because we are not meant to be made happy by other people. Suicide may be one way out but it isn't the only one. Why not exhaust all options before that?

I am sorry to hear you are going through what you are.
    i have never complained about my life and now with all this on my lap its so lonely and hollow to move on, friends are there but they got a family of their own...my age now 32 and im tired wish to sleep and never wakes up anymore...thanks for your advice really appreciates it dude..

Quote Originally Posted by Germ View Post
    Yeah but sometimes you cant give the girl your full heart like that. I am sure you have friends that you can talk to. You also have people like psychologists who can help. Hell man even talking to the people on these forums can help. I know i am the new guy around here it seems. But ive read a lot of threads here,and there are some truly good and caring people on this website. Where there is a will there is a way man. Just take it a day at a time and like i said the more you vent the better you feel. If it makes you feel any better you can hit me up with a message on here anytime and vent bro i'll help you out.
    i wish you are nearer so yea i do need a beer partner to drunk with, maybe im a fool to give in 100% like that to her and now having a hard time to get up from a high fall...she all i have to have my own family and be normal as human being...but now it just bite the dust and get drunk....thanks for caring dude need it to live for another day

But if you don't value your life then you don't value anything in it. So if that is the case why are you mourning the loss of your partner so much? Was she really the ONLY thing that was keeping you alive?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

But if you don't value your life then you don't value anything in it. So if that is the case why are you mourning the loss of your partner so much? Was she really the ONLY thing that was keeping you alive?
    can you see i got nothing to loose and live for..yes since im a loner she is as closest and the only family i have and she keeps me alive and keep on going.

I suggest you see a counsellor for your depression. If that hasn't already been suggested.

I suggest you see a counsellor for your depression. If that hasn't already been suggested.
    maybe or i just dont know it dude....thanks too

Heartbreak sucks, bro. It hurts now, but eventually you'll look back & think "why was I even upset over that whack ass girl?"
    The best thing to do is to spend time with your friends, or as another dude suggested, watch comedy dvds etc. Sitting alone dwelling on your thoughts is NEVER a good idea.
    Looking deeper into your posts though, you seem to be suffering a mix of heartache & depression. Never a good combination, professional help may be the way forward.
    Until then, find some hot girls on Facebook & flirt to your hearts content. Pretty soon you'll be like .......BOOM! Back to normal!

im with you kamakazi... im bugging out right now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gent View Post
    Heartbreak sucks, bro. It hurts now, but eventually you'll look back & think "why was I even upset over that whack ass girl?"
    The best thing to do is to spend time with your friends, or as another dude suggested, watch comedy dvds etc. Sitting alone dwelling on your thoughts is NEVER a good idea.
    Looking deeper into your posts though, you seem to be suffering a mix of heartache & depression. Never a good combination, professional help may be the way forward.
    Until then, find some hot girls on Facebook & flirt to your hearts content. Pretty soon you'll be like .......BOOM! Back to normal!
    its almost 2 months now dude and its the pain keep following me around anywhere i go, tired and tried so hard to be normal and said to my self everything is going to be ok but its not....friends is quite hard since mine and her friends are the same person. So now im here to seek a new ones but i feel time is running out on me, and the pain is wining against my sanity and this is not going to be pretty...anyway thanks for your advice...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast