+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: i guess theres no point for me to live anymore.....

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    I don't know dude pills are quite dangerous for me now.…I really hope help is on the way
    Dude if it gets really serious check yourself up at a hospital or see your family doctor asap.
    As you can tell we all have our issue to deal with. So your not alone.
    Just sleep sleep and sleep some more. It helps alot.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

kamazaki -

I feel your pain mate, I really do, But Suicide or harming your self really is not the answer buddy !

Life is the most precious thing you will ever be granted, It is something so amazing that you have to look after it. Unfortunately when you loose someone you love to soon, It feels like the end of the world. That one person who was there for you, Who helped you through your rough times, Who always put a smile on your face, Who always cheered you up, Who you looked forward to seeing everyday has gone ! And you have to understand that she isn't coming back buddy. I know its not what you want to hear, But its the truth, You have to understand that there is a reason for every break up deep down. Things in life happen for a reason.

You are at breaking point, The lowest you can fall, You are stuck in tunnel with no light at the end, I know how it feels, And it is so painful. But you know what ? This is your time to look after number one now, And thats your self buddy, You have to understand your own emotions, Yes they are all over the place, But you have to grasp life and do the things you've always wanted to do, Its time you better yourself into someone you can believe in. You have to focus on the future, Not dwell on the past. It doesn't matter if you have lost someone of 6 months or 6 years, If you love them when they leave you, You will hurt just as much. Right now think about the thousands of people who are going through the same thing......You are not alone, I promise you through time everything will be okay.

Theres always someone worse off then you. Please don't turn to harming your self. That is the single most selfish thing you can do, And you are better then that.

mr rich thanks alot dude for the advice and it go straight to my deep broken heart, you sound so understand with what Im going through, the pain I endure every morning waking up with tears and migraine in the middle of the night. Thanks for your kind heart to even post or read my problems, at least if I still have my family they will sure help me out with the grieving mode and faster recovery....I don't know what will happen to me in the future but today I feel a little bit better then before thanks guys for caring and sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    Dude if it gets really serious check yourself up at a hospital or see your family doctor asap.
    As you can tell we all have our issue to deal with. So your not alone.
    Just sleep sleep and sleep some more. It helps alot.
    thanks dude I wish I have a family doctor ....I don't even have a family

My ex was also an orphan and when he was with me we had limited friends. When we broke up I tried to stay friends with him to keep him going. Slowly but surely he got himself together and found some friends and finally a job and got his shit together. Between the finding the friends and the job he told me to get f*cked basically. From what I hear he f*cked himself over again but is doing ok now.

You need to get out there again. Even if your friends are busy with their own lives, if they're friends they'll treat you like family.

Also you sound like you're having a "stop the world! I want to get off!" time rather than a suicidal time. There is a big difference. If you do not want to die, you need to find something to live for. What are your passions? What are you into? Throw yourself into something. You NEED to do something, ANY thing to shift your mind set. What have you always wanted to do? Sky diving? Bungee jumping? Travel? What ever it is, DO IT. Don't let your life pass you by, go out and grab it by the balls. What have you got to lose? According to you, nothing. So go and do something you have always wanted to do.

i guess there still some people care about me here, without knowing me personally you guys give me the courage to move on with my life. Im taking a huge step today to new day, taking my deep breath and move on..might fall during this progress but i know you guys will help out right..thanks again everyone

shit i tried very hard to be happy but the memory flashes inside my head now again and again wtf is this ????

Breed your positive thoughts, place them in armour and have them ready to fight the negativity. Take your days not just a step at a time, but a breath at a time too. It's not easy but it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Breed your positive thoughts, place them in armour and have them ready to fight the negativity. Take your days not just a step at a time, but a breath at a time too. It's not easy but it's worth it.
    thanks MM really need some help like this to move on, please stay with me along this journey...i cant make it alone

I'll do my best to be here when you need some support.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I'll do my best to be here when you need some support.
    thanks alot MM and god bless you for all your kindness...nobody can stand alone and fight this feelings...everyday im taking a deep breath and start my day without tears and depression and sadness..

And every moment you go with crying or feeling bad, celebrate it.

And you're right, no one can get through times like these alone. I know you are reluctant when it comes to counselling, please don't write it off though. Having someone physical and real to talk to will help a ton more. Please give it some more thought.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    thanks alot MM and god bless you for all your kindness...nobody can stand alone and fight this feelings...everyday im taking a deep breath and start my day without tears and depression and sadness..
    Hang in there, dear. Everything is going to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Hang in there, dear. Everything is going to get better.
    thanks alot tremolo, you guys make me want to cry for being there for me dammit im sad yet happy with the support ...i need to heal and better

You'll be fine Kamazaki, it does get a bit easier every single day. Don't sit about and worry about your emotions, you will drive yourself mad. Do good things for other people, it will help them, and make you feel better and take your mind off things.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast