+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: i guess theres no point for me to live anymore.....

maidenminx are you there? and thanks poodle3 now finding new hobby to do.

im pretty ****ed up here right now...wtf

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    shit i tried very hard to be happy but the memory flashes inside my head now again and again wtf is this ????
    kamazaki.. sorry I havent been here.. have been in a kinda bad place too.. I feel like it gets better for some time, then I crash again, hard..I have had to take days off work, etc.. some days I dont have the energy or the will to do anything.. so on these days I have started giving myself small goals.. because I cant take just laying in bed with the memories anymore..so I started with 'I will force myself to do these three things today if it kills me'.. and when those three things were over, 'thank god'... and then I felt some kind of relief..so each day I increase my goals a little..some days when I am so sad, I cant listen to any music other than very sad music.. so I concentrate on learning a new song.. just keep doing it till I get it right.. this is the one that I am going to learn now.. I'm not sure what your native tongue is, but I think this is in Hindi.. as I know some hindi, its not completely impossible.. I think maybe u should do the same.. maybe it will help you, it helps me..

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCUOXJW2Xfk&sns=fb]YouTube - ‪Tune Mere Jaana (SLOW VERSION) - EMPTINESS - with LYRICS‬‏[/url]

and always remember, you are not alone in this!

thanks purrzzzzz its the same thing happen to me too, few days im okay then crash back at square one, moving on is a very difficult thing to do no matter how many times we all have breakups and the pain is insanely unbearable. I dont know whether im going to fall in love again ever, because if i do and breakup again i will die seriously i will. Even if she ever coming back i dont know if i ever can forgive her for what she did to me. She having fun with her family while im rotting here in hell....all of her promises to me and ask me to wait for 4 years...i am dumb to even fall for this...

I know.. try to learn that song.. thats what I am doing right now.. feels a bit better...

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    I know.. try to learn that song.. thats what I am doing right now.. feels a bit better...
    great will do later purrzzzz meanwhile im listening to rise against and it makes my spirit rise a bit high and feel a bit better everytime

Sorry I wasn't here Kamakazi. It's been one of those weekends.

Good loud music always helps. Get angry. Scream a little. Mosh around your coffee table. It all helps.

Again, breath by breath buddy. Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. One minute you're feeling normal, next thing you know your heart is trying to leap from your chest, you get it back together and then all of a sudden the world is falling apart again. Eventually your good moments will slowly start to outweigh your bad moments and you will be well on your way to getting better. You can do it!
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

"Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms." lmfao fin snatched

lol it was the only thing I could think of that does the ups and downs and really makes you feel like you're dying.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I never actually looked at a broken heart and made the connection which is why its so awesome lol and the sig works
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    great will do later purrzzzz meanwhile im listening to rise against and it makes my spirit rise a bit high and feel a bit better everytime
    I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit better mate.

learn guitar like I have and make songs

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    learn guitar like I have and make songs
    wow you did? good for you DH for me now i swim a lot to ease my pain or sometimes i cried while swimming nobody notice it..feel much better after that

I agree with the learning an instrument. Get a cheap guitar, a little amp, an effects pedal or 2 and you're off. Great for venting.
    Art is also a good outlet. Paint or draw or sculpt.

The swimming is a great idea. It will help you get back into your body and feel good about it again. Healthy body helps lead to healthy mind.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast