+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i guess theres no point for me to live anymore.....

i guess theres no point for me to live anymore.....

im getting worse by day..im trying hard to act cool and calm in front of everybody but i guess i cant seems to keep it up anymore my heart is a total damage and beyond repair, im wasted and im sorry for giving up...the pain vs me the pain won, its to much to bare by my self here alone and very tiring to act normal every fkng day.

Guess again. Your relationship ended because it sucked. The pain that you are feeling now is a healing pain, if you could just stop picking at the scab. Take some long, slow deep breaths. Then take a walk outside, to get some fresh air. Maybe do some situps and pushups or even jog a little. Keep up with the exercise in the coming days, and start reaching out to other people. Talk to your friends and family. Call a hotline and talk to a sympathetic stranger. Start doing some volunteer work. Adopt a pet. Focus on a hobby, or start a new one. Rent a stack of comedy dvds and watch them all. Hour by hour and day by day, your life will get better again.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Guess again. Your relationship ended because it sucked. The pain that you are feeling now is a healing pain, if you could just stop picking at the scab. Take some long, slow deep breaths. Then take a walk outside, to get some fresh air. Maybe do some situps and pushups or even jog a little. Keep up with the exercise in the coming days, and start reaching out to other people. Talk to your friends and family. Call a hotline and talk to a sympathetic stranger. Start doing some volunteer work. Adopt a pet. Focus on a hobby, or start a new one. Rent a stack of comedy dvds and watch them all. Hour by hour and day by day, your life will get better again.
    thanks dude but playing dead is just what i can do now

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I've logged an average of about 10km a day running since my breakup, trust me, you feel good. It may not stop the hurt, but it reinforces your own state of mind.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I've logged an average of about 10km a day running since my breakup, trust me, you feel good. It may not stop the hurt, but it reinforces your own state of mind.
    thanks cerby i may need a new distraction to move on....

Don't be such a wimp, man. Your heart is not damaged. Concentrate on building yourself up physically, it will wear you out and make you feel better about yourself. I swim in the bloody cold british sea every day, and push weights. it helps.

Women come, and women go. There are many lovely girls in the world, and you will be more likely to find one if you are at peace with yourself, and in shape. I was dumped from a ten year relationship a couple of weeks ago by a girl I really love (Too much partying ), but I'm still here, and as happy as I can be.

I also suggest having sex with somebody else. Today if possible. Why not? You are allowed. If not beer + mates helps.

Kamakazi as you know Ive been where you are and I still kinda am.. its not a good place and you deserve better! youll get through this.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Kamakazi as you know Ive been where you are and I still kinda am.. its not a good place and you deserve better! youll get through this.
    i am dead inside its just outside i look alive..everything i have believe in this 4 years has been a lie and it hurts like no other feelings compared to this. Taking my life over this is what im been thinking right now because living is to much painful to bare, my mind keep on thinking she is with someone else already and move on with her life even i know its not the truth. Reality she suffered as i am but she much much stronger then i am, i wish i am too

Bro. think of it this way. There are now tons of women previously unavailiable to you till now! Go out and look around. Check out those available women!
    Just do it!
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Please understand that this following advice might seem harsh, it's coming from someone who has battled thoughts of suicide for as long as I can remember (literally).

Life is the greatest gift you can receive and to want to return it is the greatest insult you can give. You insult your family and your friends (and if you believe in a higher power, you are insulting them too!).

Obviously you want to live, or you wouldn't have posted this. If you truly want to die you would have just topped yourself rather than writing here. So, what's keeping you going? Is it fear of dying? Is it not wanting to be that selfish arsehole? Is it curiosity about what tomorrow will bring? Whatever reason is stopping you from ending it, breed that reason! Let it grow and overwhelm you. Every time you think it isn't worth it, think about what's keeping you here. For me it is an overwhelming curiosity (that I breed with 'surely tomorrow can't be this bad! What will make tomorrow awesome?) combined with refusing to put my family through that kind of hurt keeps me going at the bad times.

Another thing I want you to start thinking about is how important the bad times are. Without the bad times in our life, we have no motivation to grow and evolve. Without the bad times, we have no basis of comparison to judge the good times are. Without the bad times, life quite simply would be boring.

Keep your chin up, seek some help. You WILL get through this.

I couldnt agree more with the fantastic advice MaidenMinx gave. I honestly want to copy and paste this for when i feel like giving up..

Kamazaki - This is a natural feeling. The feeling you get when you just feel you cannot possibly take anymore of this life. Cannot bear to feel the pain anymore. Do you have family? Would you want to inflict pain upon them? Just because you feel pain yourself? Wouldnt that be selfish? Believe me, everybody feels like this when your heart has been broken, you feel lost, empty, no point in trying anymore. Well, yes. There is every reason to carry on with your life. People come and go, you will always lose loved ones. Embrace the pain and think of it as you are LEARNNG. This is a learning experience for you, you are learning how to handle losing a close loved one. You are learning how to deal with rejection, heartbreak, loneliness all in one. Yes, it f*cking hurts like a mother*. But you will get through it, you will begin to feel better as time goes on and one day you will smile and know it was all for good reason. You were not meant to be with that person, so you are being led to another to share your love and life with.
    Dont do anything stupid, i did. And it was one of the worst decisions i ever made. It is hard to see the light in the situation when all you can think about is losing her.. But if you pick yourself up and really try, you will. The sooner you let yourself forget and be happy, the sooner it will come. Remember, how you handle the bad times is what makes you who you are, just dont let this get the better of you, you're stronger than that.

All the best x
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

i wanted to dude believe me i do, but the aching inside me will hurt others too and i dont want to drag them down just for me to be alive again...

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    i wanted to dude believe me i do, but the aching inside me will hurt others too and i dont want to drag them down just for me to be alive again...
    I'm confused by this. Please clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    I couldnt agree more with the fantastic advice MaidenMinx gave. I honestly want to copy and paste this for when i feel like giving up..
    Do it! Print it and hang it on your wall.

Take it from me you do not want to take that route. I have almost done so on a few occasions,i suffer from depression and the closest i have came to ending my own life have been from an overdose of drugs and a loaded gun pointed at the roof of my mouth. I have cut myself VERY deeply and almost bled out. I am still dealing with heartache and depression. But the more you talk openly to people the more you realize ending your own life over a girl is just not worth it. And in all honesty I am 25yo and the best people to have helped me thus far are my parents. They may be your parents but you are thier child and can give you solid advice. . Cheer up bro.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast