+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: i guess theres no point for me to live anymore.....

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I agree with the learning an instrument. Get a cheap guitar, a little amp, an effects pedal or 2 and you're off. Great for venting.
    Art is also a good outlet. Paint or draw or sculpt.

The swimming is a great idea. It will help you get back into your body and feel good about it again. Healthy body helps lead to healthy mind.
    i need to be healthy and quite worried if i ever fall sick, since im alone right now nobody will come over and check me out at the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    i need to be healthy and quite worried if i ever fall sick, since im alone right now nobody will come over and check me out at the hospital
    no, you're still wallowing in self pity, and by alone, you're saying "I don't have my gf with me anymore". If you get sick and need to go to the hospital, you can check yourself out, you don't need anyone.

Your cycle of self-pity needs to stop, this has been going on for over a month now. Yes, you lost the love of your life, yes, you're sad, and yes, everyone heals differently.

But the truth is, healing starts with you, if you can't accept the option of moving on, you simply never will move on.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    no, you're still wallowing in self pity, and by alone, you're saying "I don't have my gf with me anymore". If you get sick and need to go to the hospital, you can check yourself out, you don't need anyone.

Your cycle of self-pity needs to stop, this has been going on for over a month now. Yes, you lost the love of your life, yes, you're sad, and yes, everyone heals differently.

But the truth is, healing starts with you, if you can't accept the option of moving on, you simply never will move on.
    yea dude doing what i can to survive....if dont have self pity im a dead man a month ago ......

Why would you fall sick? Anyway, the hospital is full of nurses.

You might have a new woman by then anyway, or you might get run over by a bus and killed instantly tomorrow. You never know what is going to happen in life, life is short, and rare, and precious and you can't waste it being miserable because a girl walked out on you.

hi guys i just got back from psychiatric wad admitted 3 days ago due to high depression and nervous break down. found out that my xgf is bitch that cheated me for the reason she dumped me! i wont wish for anything bad for her for sure karma will eat that bitch up alive! i left everything in the hospital picture and our ring. IM moving forward now for new day since i got a nice decent girl taking care of me right now...all all i care she can go to hell!

how did you find out she cheated?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    how did you find out she cheated?
    she told me to my face since i started become serious on killing my self, no more fcking feelings towards you and i **** 2 guys one my office mate and my new future bf! what lying scum bitch never knew she can just step on my face and throw me in the rubbish with no honor and the future bf of her is race buddy we are not close but im embarrassed with the rest of my old friends now shit shit shit why i could see this fake love for four years? wtf! i let everything in the hospital today and walk out a new person, the psychiatric ward is real hell man ...so i just came back from hell

I'm glad you are back mate. Psychiatric wards are horrible places, it's good you got out. Don't do anything stupid now, or they will make you go back again, try and relax and look after yourself. Things will get better.

i have left the old me and the stupid memories at the hospital, not looking back anymore moving forward now and keep on moving. Now im waiting for my new superbike, coming in this year end...fck the old me always wanted the perfect love to move on...theres is no such things so lifes a bitch move the fck on !

I know what you mean.
    Its good to have friends or learn how to make more.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    I know what you mean.
    Its good to have friends or learn how to make more.
    its ok dude thanks for all the support that you guys gave me, after came back from the loonys ward im a new person now, being inside there for 3 fcking days is a nightmare and i decided to left everything even my wounded heart there...and walk out as free man. Trust me its worst then prison they dont treat you like a human being at all.....

just look at me now! im a fake!

just look at me now! im a fake!
    huh... what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    huh... what do you mean?
    haha just a phrase from the used my friend, and telling that bitch 4 dam years being with her is a fake!

wtf doc gave me this meds fluvoxamine maleate ??

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast