+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: i guess theres no point for me to live anymore.....

Fluvoxamine is widely prescribed to treat major depressive disorder (MDD), and anxiety disorders such as obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), panic disorder, social phobia, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Fluvoxamine is indicated for children and adolescents with OCD and social anxiety disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Renwo View Post
    Fluvoxamine is widely prescribed to treat major depressive disorder (MDD), and anxiety disorders such as obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), panic disorder, social phobia, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Fluvoxamine is indicated for children and adolescents with OCD and social anxiety disorder.
    but have you read the side effects ? its unexplainable dude! Side effects most commonly observed with fluvoxamine include nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, insomnia, dizziness, nervousness, feeling anxious, dry mouth, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, heart burn, loss of appetite, muscle weakness, pins and needles, abnormal taste, headache, faster heart beat, sweating, weight gain, weight loss or unusual bruising.

It's just an anti-depressant. I have tried it before. Wasn't much good for me. Give it go though, it might work wonders for you.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    It's just an anti-depressant. I have tried it before. Wasn't much good for me. Give it go though, it might work wonders for you.
    HI MM ! yea after eating it i felt more faster heart beat, nervousness, feeling anxious and insomnia...i need to calm down pills

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567