there's this guy i was talking to when i broke up with my bf. it took some time before he gave me his number (i think he was first embarrassed by the fact that a lot of guys gave up their number to me and if he did i would have put him in the same 'box" as them so he told me it was just for friendly talk). i'm 21 and he's 28. But we have so much in common, he told me he broke up with his girlfriend three weeks before we started talking but i was determined to get back with my bf so i told
him to help me. we agreed on setting up a fake relationship to get my ex jealous and make him reconsider his decision. but after the week end he finally said he couldn't help me because his ex-gf wasn't feeling it and he was also thinking about trying to get back with her after he saw how in love i was with mine. luckily i got back with my ex the next day and they both met. everyone told my ex that i was seeing someone else (to make him jealous and regret the break up and he did >three years is not something to be thrown away like that).well after a

few the guy told me he was back with his ex too and showed me a picture of them kissing but weird thing is that i was jealous that day. we became much closer than i thought and we often had lunch or diner together(friendly). he once asked me to go to the movies with him and his friends but i declined.But that day he also tickled me in a way that made me feel like he liked me too. i started realizing that i grew affection for him and less for my ex. i liked him and i was thinking more about him. but i felt as if he wasn't going to be serious, he was a big flirt to me so i thought it was better to stay with my bf who loves me. so i told my bf how i felt and i also told him too(since it was a text he acted as if he didn't see it), my bf was mad but he understood that and told me he was there for me. i

noticed that everytime i had a texted the other guy it was always me who did it first and he only called me once so i never called him. even though he says he's back with his ex i see that he's single on facebook and if he was back with her i don't see her posting on his wall or doing anything so idk.but i left it aside and stopped talking to him to concentrate on my relationship. once i texted him just for a little talk and we endend up on fb. (he likes to annoy me a lot he says that makes me look so cute so

even when we text he does it).in our conversation i said something like "i'll unfriend you if you don't stop annoying me" and he deleted me of his facebook. so i said it's ok for you to annoy me but not me to do the same?he texted back saying he didn't know i was playing since i didn't put 'LOL" and he doesn't like treats. he said he felt like i'm the type to control men or have them to please me. wow i was amazed. so i told him well you judge too quick without even knowing me. i stopped talking to him for a while. then one day we talked back. after that i haven't been contacting him because he told me

to keep it this way because we're still friends even if not on facebook. so we just texted. and after that i haven't texted him for two months. today i left my phone in the room to help my family move out some stuff when i checked it after i saw that he left me a text saying he has a new number and i also saw a phone call from him.then i checked my facebook he left me a message saying he saw my text that day but he ignored it cause he didn't wanted me to be embarrassed around him. he said since i declined his facebook friend request it's ok he will not contact me anymore. and wish me luck and say pretty lady.
i added him in my facebook this morning and tonight when i checked his page i noticed that his relationship status went to single in the morning?why?and he also started liking my pictures and message me?
what does he want now?