+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Done The Right Thing ?

Done The Right Thing ?

Hey

Today, I finally got all the cards, Letters, And other items my ex girlfriend sent me through out our relationship, Bagged it all up, And my friend drove me over to her place to drop them on her door step in a bag !

I feel asif it was the right thing to do, I left a note in the bag, Telling her i've blocked her number, And not for her to contact me etc etc, Shes been having sex with someone shes known for 2 weeks already, Which everyone is giving her **** over (It doesn't bother me the slightest as i'm over her), She phoned me yesterday and i stupidly answered because i really don't care what she has to say, And she put on a show in front of her friends, She broke down in tears making me out to be a right ******* when i've done nothing wrong but keep no contact over the last 2 weeks ! So i hung up, And have got my number changed and hers blocked !

I didn't just want to bin them, I thought dropping them in a bag on her doorstep was a better thing to do ! I know it sounds petty, But maybe she'll realize that I'm over her and am moving on now ! I really do hate her for what she has done to me over this break!

Hope i've done the right thing here !

well dropping them off was a good idea.. but leaving a note was a way for you to get a rise from her.. it was childish.