+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused what does he really mean?

Confused what does he really mean?

Pretty sure I'm damn confused.

Meet this guy online we were speaking for a while and than we finally meet. Sunday last week at the pub and were there talking for 5-6hrs non stop (and this is with hardly even having a drink) he than invited me to dinner (and before you say anything dinner actually meant DINNER) Spent every day with him but Monday and Friday even though he was beging me to come over. I even took a sickie and we spent all Wed night - Thurs night together. Sat he had to have an early night (he had to fly back to work I even offered to take him to work but he said no coz its to early for me to get up in the morning) so I didn't stat the night. He picked me up took be to the movies and paid for me. Than took me to his place and I got picked up and went out.To me he seems keen. So I messaged him when he was at work and said "I had a great week with you and I think I kinda like you" his response was "I liked spending time with you 2but not 2 sure I want a gf" my response "Yeah thats cool its not like I wanna rush into anything just wanna see were everything goes" his response "yeah sounds good 2 me"
    Throughout the week he was in town he always messaged me during the day and than I was at his place. And now his at work while his meant to be on the mines his emailing me ALL day still and talking to me online ALL NIGHT.

Oh yeah his a very very very very shy guy.

I know for fact his still talking to other girls on this site were we meet. But his still talking to me even more than he use to.

So what I'm pretty much trying to find out. What is his deal. Ive never felt so confused. Is he just shy or is there more to this guy than his letting on

you arent officially dating.. who says hes not allowd to talk to other women?

No-one just saying how the full story is. To try and make it more clear of what is actyally going on here. Im confused why would he waist his time on me all the time if he doesnt want a girlfriend? Its so oddd

he does want a girlfriend... hence the reason hes talking to multiple women.. hes trying to find someone who wants to BE HIS girlfriend too....

Best advice I can give, is take it very slow. When I first met my ex we started spending every waking moment together right away, like it sounds like you guys are doing. In retrospect, I wish I would have taken it slower and learned more about her before we jumped in so deep. Just be careful is all I'm saying, hearts are fragile.