+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice HELP PLZ!

need advice HELP PLZ!

ive never done this befor but i really need advice on what to do..first of all my name is lilly im 20 about to turn 21 in august and im pregnant..ive been going out with this guy since i was 15 alot of people may think its werid but he was 21 6 yrs older then me.. any way what i need advice on is that ever since ive been with him ive been faithful to him i never did anything that i wouldnt want him doing and trust me that was hard growing up and different cute guys trying to get at me i never cared i only cared for my bf..well any way thro time i found out he was talking to a girl and i told him that cant happen again couple months later it happend again with the same girl i felt so crushed i said i was done with him but like always he convinced me it will never happen again..well now im 3 months pregnant with his baby and i caught him again with the same girl texting i know i didnt catch him hooking up but who knows what those txts could lead into..so i left him its been 3 days since i talked to him we never been apart that long and i want to call him but what he did really hurt me especially that im pregnant i dont know what to do? i just feel so sad and lonely

Does he know you are pregnant?

ya he does thats what hurts me the most.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    have you considered abortion or adoption. I don't see this being a good addition to your or his life at this point.

i know its multiple posting.. but nobody reads this section.. you are better off in a different section.. like the broken hearts forum

You are a big girl now, you have to ditch this guy and focus on your future. You do have choices that were mentioned by girl68. Don't expect him to be there for you or think that once the child is born he will change his mind and be right at your side....ain't gonna happen. He is already planning his escape and there is nothing you can do heartbreaking as it is.

PS.....next time the condom breaks, get yourself to a pharmacy and buy plan B within 72 hours.

Leave Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!