+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: well i knew it

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    why didnt i just listen to everyone.. why am i such a failure.. i need to stop feeling sorry for myself...
    I noticed that you live in the States, you're up late, dude. Might be an idea for you to go grab some well earned sleep.

Sleep it off, arrange to see your buddies tomorrow, grab some food & go see a movie or something. Keep your mind & body active. Before you know it, you'll be ready to date again.
    - The Bringer of Rain

listen to your gut as much as you dont want to. now ive never broke up with an ex and then kinda hung around. ive only taken 1 ex back because i wanted her back and she wanted me back. sumtimes i will wonder if i should see if she wants to get back together again but non the less, id only hang around if there was nothing said about breaking up etc that kinda stuff.

best of luck to ya and dont do anything while you are mad, whats it gonna get ya, just a worse repuataion. anger solves nothing, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gent View Post
    I noticed that you live in the States, you're up late, dude. Might be an idea for you to go grab some well earned sleep.

Sleep it off, arrange to see your buddies tomorrow, grab some food & go see a movie or something. Keep your mind & body active. Before you know it, you'll be ready to date again.
    i havent slept in two months dude lol.. but its 10am right now... yeah im talking to someone now.. she hotter than my ex, yet im not even interested...

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    listen to your gut as much as you dont want to. now ive never broke up with an ex and then kinda hung around. ive only taken 1 ex back because i wanted her back and she wanted me back. sumtimes i will wonder if i should see if she wants to get back together again but non the less, id only hang around if there was nothing said about breaking up etc that kinda stuff.

best of luck to ya and dont do anything while you are mad, whats it gonna get ya, just a worse repuataion. anger solves nothing, trust me.
    Its just the whole way of her handling this.. she had a dozen opportunities to be straightfoward with me and chose to string me along instead.. It was mean and selfish of her... instead even up to today shes been deceptive about EVERYTHING.

I think what hurts the most is that I cant believe anything she told me, and that I let myself get into this position.

ITS MY FAULT.. i did this to myself.... im to blame.. is she a bitch.. yes she is.. but I am a smart guy and instead of using my brain I and common sense, i let my feelings dictate my life.

NEVER AGAIN! I want to be able to trust people.. and when shit like this happens it makes it that much harder.......
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 29-06-11 at 10:21 PM.

Least you know now and you can move on with your life.

Send her a nasty message and cut her out of your life for good.

i havent slept in two months dude lol.. but its 10am right now... yeah im talking to someone now.. she hotter than my ex, yet im not even interested...
    yup i know dude not sleeping in two months ? welcome to the club...being hit by a lot of hot chicks too but no appetite to even bone them just a lazy smile back at them as pity...

do i want to burn bridges? I think I need to be the bigger person here... I feel like saying something nasty.. but what does it really accomplish?

this may sound weird but Karma is a bitch.. and EVERYONE who has messed with me some point in their lives have had something terrible happen to them. Not that I would wish it upon her, but whats goes around comes around.

i did think about it too bro..karma shit is coming down on me for all the bad things i have done, hmm taking away the person i love the most out of my hand just like that..thinking this way makes you feel better?

nothing will make me feel better until I get some help... I have to stop living in the past.

nothing will make me feel better until I get some help... I have to stop living in the past.
    good for you, you still can think sense hope you will find the bright light and save your self from the heartache, depression and sadness..me here still

Well everything else ive tried doesnt work.. medication and therapy is only avenue left to explore....I cant trust anyone anymore, and have nothing left of my heart... so hopefully I can turn this around sooner than later
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 29-06-11 at 11:26 PM.

if your upset about the situation your found yourself in will it really do any good talking to someone whos hotter right now. Prob is just gonna get your mind off stuff but deep inside you need to time to just chill, do whatever. i remeber i use to go right out and try and find ppl right after sumtin happened...now i just dont care.

karma does suck, but ive had alot of bad happen to me and im not really one to screw ppl over so not sure where my bad luck is comming from. when my ex wronged me i said i dont wish anything bad on you but at the same time i dont wish anything good on you either. its just a neutral ground.

i think you should just chill and go out and refind yourself. i hope that does not cocky, but in bad times im ended up skipping down and returning to placed that made me feel happy as a child. we all get stuck in situations.

and you say you cant trust, your just lieing toyourself right now cuz your upset and not in the correct frame of mind to make these choices.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 29-06-11 at 11:42 PM.

I dont want to stop living my life because shes a lying cuntrag (sorry for using that word)

Well everything else ive tried doesnt work.. medication and therapy is only avenue left to explore....I cant trust anyone anymore, and have nothing left of my heart... so hopefully I can turn this around sooner than later

good luck with that dude hope you will find peace sooner then I am here

Here is how I got over a girl that dumped me after dating for about 5 years.

1. get real drunk and pissed off at the fact that I am a loser and that is why she left me
    2. realise that contacting her will be detrimental if you really want her back
    3. convince myself that I need to make her want me back and the only way to do that is to not be a loser
    4. find a hobby, hang out with friends, complete some project that you have been putting off, exercise, do something exciting, **** some other girl if you like, do anything that will make you feel successful and confident
    5. after regaining confidence you see that you never needed her to be happy in the first place
    6. trick yourself into believing that you don't want to be with anyone, you aren't even looking and don't even care
    7. with your natural confidence and aloofness some random woman out of nowhere will mysteriously be attracted to you
    8. I can't help beyond step 7 as this is where I start to screw things up by bringing insecurities from previous relationships into the new one and then have to start over on step 1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast