+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: well i knew it

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by simonmagus View Post

8. I can't help beyond step 7 as this is where I start to screw things up by bringing insecurities from previous relationships into the new one and then have to start over on step 1
    No kidding, me too!

i cant even get past step 1 lol

There is a positive light to this. It means its surely, definitively, over. No more string, no more hope, now you can move 100% forward.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    There is a positive light to this. It means its surely, definitively, over. No more string, no more hope, now you can move 100% forward.
    You are absolutly correct... Im talking to a new woman now.. we will see how it goes...

Yeah... my ex is a ****in psycho... she sent me a friend request on her new account... WTF?

DH please enlighten me as I don't use Facebook. Why did she create an alternative page to do this?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    DH please enlighten me as I don't use Facebook. Why did she create an alternative page to do this?
    to hide the fact that shes seeing someone maybe? thinks she can still string me along...

Cowardly... How did you find the page?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

shes claiming her fb got hacked or whatever.. i dunno.. i saw her name (first and middle) on a mutual friends page... saw it there and clicked it... she can hide the relationship status from me if she desires... not sure if she will as i havent accepted her "new" friend request yet

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    shes claiming her fb got hacked or whatever.. i dunno.. i saw her name (first and middle) on a mutual friends page... saw it there and clicked it... she can hide the relationship status from me if she desires... not sure if she will as i havent accepted her "new" friend request yet
    all crap dude dont buy it

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    You are absolutly correct... Im talking to a new woman now.. we will see how it goes...
    Just be careful man.... like the other dude said about bringing insecurities into new relationships, you might be talking to this new chick too soon. I know you can't help when you meet someone, and don't wanna miss out on opportunities when you have them, but remember to play it right. You now know for sure that you can 100% drop this last bitch for what she did and move on, but the mind and body still needs time to do it correctly. Keep the new girl around but don't get close at all for a while until you can feel that you can give her everything she needs from you emotionally.

I say u need a month or 2 to just freakin chill and get your mind back on track right.

I dont want to blow a good opportunity for a stpuid girl

You'll blow it anyway if you start dating her now. She'll figure out you're not ready for a new relationship soon enough if you're moping around and in therapy to get over your last fiasco.

Do yourself and the single women in your area a favor and fix yourself up some more first before venturing out there again. If you don't, you'll be wondering why this one didn't work out as well. You're in no position mentally to be starting anything new. Particularily when you said you can't even enjoy yourself with this "hottie." That's because you've not processed the last adventure and you still need to learn some lessons that it was suppose to teach you. You've figured out somethings but there's lots more for you to do some inner reflection until the light bulb goes on. You don't want to be unable to read a red flag (or ignore one) when you see it ever again.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 30-06-11 at 10:12 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You'll blow it anyway if you start dating her now. She'll figure out you're not ready for a new relationship soon enough if you're moping around and in therapy to get over your last fiasco.

Do yourself and the single women in your area a favor and fix yourself up some more first before venturing out there again. If you don't, you'll be wondering why this one didn't work out as well. You're in no position mentally to be starting anything new. Particularily when you said you can't even enjoy yourself with this "hottie." That's because you've not processed the last adventure and you still need to learn some lessons that it was suppose to teach you. You've figured out somethings but there's lots more for you to do some inner reflection until the light bulb goes on. You don't want to be unable to read a red flag (or ignore one) when you see it ever again.
    well the thing is the therapy is for me to fix my life.. becasue honestly this thing with this girl was just the tip of the iceberg...I honestly think that god put her in my life so i WOULD get help. She wasnt the cause, just a symptom.

You are probably right, but I dont want to NOT date someone because I have issues, especially if the relationship can be a meaninful one. I just have to take it slow... which is something I have a hard time doing.. but may be what I need.

so on facebook I commented on my ex's relationship (stupid i know.) I just said congrats you guys look nice together. She sent me nasty texts saying that she doesnt appreciate the comments and that she sorry it didnt work out but it was over. I told her I wasnt being mean and I meant what i said (which i do.) I truly just want her to be happy. I then brought up the fact that she was being deceptive. She kept saying she wasnt and has never lied to me. I asked her about the second profile that she created and she thought it was ridiculous and that her account got hacked. I told her I have proof of the deception (which i do), in the form of txts from her etc... She said Im just spewing bs and wont even entertain the idea, and i have no idea what happened so i dont have any proof.

The point is she was telling me she wanted to be with me all while dating someone else.. how is that NOT deception???

Now her boyfriends friends are sending me nasty messages. WTF....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast