+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need tips to get a g/f, so please help if you can!!!

I need tips to get a g/f, so please help if you can!!!

I'm a 19/m, and i've never had a girlfriend b4. i become kind of lonely sometimes, so, if anyone can help me, please do.

Just wait... i know it seems hard, and impossible, and hopeless, but really, you're only 19. You still have plenty of time left. It'll happen when it's meant to happen, and there's really nothing you can do. Just be yourself, and it'll probably come when you least expect it. But a lot of people don't get a girlfriend or boyfriend until they're much older, so don't lose heart. If you're feeling lonely, try surrounding yourself with family, friends, or pets... Maybe get involved in a sport or hobby that interests you. i'm sure things'll work out... Best of luck!

jenna Guest
    I didn't get my first bf until i was almost 16. And when it happened, I wasn't expecting it. Actually, it couldn't have come at a worse time, but i'm still happy that it happened. Just hang in there, you'll find the right one one day.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you shouldn't really worry about getting yourself into a relationship. they don't bring all the fun and joy that you're expecting. sure you get to hold someone and stay out late and all, but having a gf does have it's bad sides as well. what i'm getting at is that you're only looking at the positive sides.

secondly, my friend is 21 and he still hasn't had a gf. don't lose hope because when the time is right, she'll come. andi heard that angel steph is a mack. she has had a lot of relationships. ask her about advice lol. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You don't GET a gf. a gf ain't one u choose frm a market, nor one u order frm the net.

She is one floating around the world, the special one, and when she comes, you will realise it. You cannot look for her, nor can you seek signs of her.

When she comes, you will know it and so will she.

unless u meant a "gf" who will kill your boredom, and just a friend above the normal friendship level, and around the intimacy level. then there would be several ways

but honestly, i don't think that would be true love
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that one person can actually go out and look for their significant other. why do you think there are so many people at clubs? they aren't all there just to dance, but they are looking for romance, or just for sex. whichever the option, they are looking for someone who will fullfill their needs. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

It'll take time... don't force it. Just ask any girl out to see if they wanna goto the movies. Or even out to coffee. You may soon realize how annoying or likeable these people are. Go from there.

Hey buddy,

You need to do something about it, I never had a gf when I was 19 either, I'm 26 now and still dont. ( yes I know I should heed my own advice ) I dont buy this wait around till the right one comes along line. Do something about it, ask some girls out, being shy and lacking in confidence doesnt suddenly disappear the longer you wait.

Nice one, red_calx.

Talk to lots of women, ask for their numbers, be prepared to fail many times and in the end you will succeed.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control