+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she ignore me? ( actually I just want to be friends)

Does she ignore me? ( actually I just want to be friends)

I wrote a card to a girl I just want to be friends and I thought her friends thought I am hitting on her, but I don`t know what she thinks.Before she left, she hug me tied at the airport and asking me to keep in touch via facebook, we hug and I gave her the card. Here is what I wrote in the card:
    It was nice to meet you here in Australia and I like your personality. By talking to you I found we have a lot in common. Sometimes I like to stand on the other side and watch you because it is interesting,we both are from different cultural background but my reaction will be the same as yours. I kept asking you out and trying to talk to you just want to know you more, I am not hitting on you. I am straight by the way...good luck to your summer school and hope you enjoy your college life.

however, after she back to California she did not contact me after 3 weeks until yesterday. I saw she was on-line so this is our conversation:Nina, are you going to go back to Australia again?She: I hope so! what do you ask? Me: I have heard that they are going to start a new program with APU. She:yeah, I think so. I am hoping to back to Australia in a couple years. Me: really? yayy..I am sooo happy!!! and I did not say anything and she did not say anything,either.

Do you think she ignore me?

if you want to be friends why do you care.. sometimes i dont hear from my friends for months.. dont sweat the small stuff...